TB fails to see recently saved files - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TB fails to see recently saved files - Mozilla ; When I want to attach these recent files to an email.....TB can not see them. I have to to go to My Docs, then drag & drop. I am using V1.07& maybe the problem started with this version...hard to tell.... ...

  1. TB fails to see recently saved files

    When I want to attach these recent files to an email.....TB can
    not see them.
    I have to to go to My Docs, then drag & drop.
    I am using V1.07& maybe the problem started with this
    version...hard to tell....

    Anyone else had the same prob & found a fix?

    Cheers Tom

  2. Re: TB fails to see recently saved files

    TomC wrote:

    > When I want to attach these recent files to an email.....TB can
    > not see them.
    > I have to to go to My Docs, then drag & drop.
    > I am using V1.07& maybe the problem started with this
    > version...hard to tell....
    >
    > Anyone else had the same prob & found a fix?
    >
    > Cheers Tom

    what do you mean TB does not see them? Please describe what you're
    doing to attach files

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #2: How come programmers find it so easy to
    master the special language that runs computers, yet those same folks

  3. Re: TB fails to see recently saved files

    TomC wrote:
    > When I want to attach these recent files to an email.....TB can not see
    > them.
    > I have to to go to My Docs, then drag & drop.
    > I am using V1.07& maybe the problem started with this version...hard to
    > tell....
    >
    > Anyone else had the same prob & found a fix?
    >
    > Cheers Tom

    It sounds like you are already in message compose when you decide you
    need an attachment that doesn't exist yet. So you go to your document
    creator and create the document. When you return to TB and attempt to
    attach the newly created document, TB doesn't see it.

    Is this analysis correct?

    --
    Irwin Greenwald - Mozilla Champion
    *Technical messages sent to my email address will be ignored*

    Managing TB Profiles: http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/profile
    Managing FF Profiles: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile

+ Reply to Thread