are there any tutorials for thunderbird? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on are there any tutorials for thunderbird? - Mozilla ; Hi, everyone. I was wondering if there are any tutorials on thunderbird that a person could buy. I know there's one on the website. Thanks in advance. Rosemarie...

  1. are there any tutorials for thunderbird?

    Hi, everyone. I was wondering if there are any tutorials on thunderbird that a person could buy. I know there's one on the website. Thanks in advance.
    Rosemarie

  2. Re: are there any tutorials for thunderbird?

    _Rosemarie Chavarria_ spoke thusly on 08/06/2006 12:59 AM:
    > Hi, everyone. I was wondering if there are any tutorials on thunderbird that a person could buy. I know there's one on the website. Thanks in advance.

    To "buy"?
    Try here:
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  3. Re: are there any tutorials for thunderbird?

    Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
    > Hi, everyone. I was wondering if there are any tutorials on thunderbird that a person could buy. I know there's one on the website. Thanks in advance.
    > Rosemarie

    What sort of help are you looking for? It would help others here to know
    what software or computers you have used previously.

    --
    ac

+ Reply to Thread