RSS: Downloading articles for later reading? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on RSS: Downloading articles for later reading? - Mozilla ; Hello, is it possible to configure TB in way that it downloads all the articles from an RSS so that they can be read offline? Thanks, Markus...

  1. RSS: Downloading articles for later reading?

    Hello,

    is it possible to configure TB in way that it downloads all the articles
    from an RSS so that they can be read offline?

    Thanks,
    Markus

  2. Re: RSS: Downloading articles for later reading?

    _Markus Dreinberg_ spoke thusly on 17/05/2006 3:20 PM:
    > is it possible to configure TB in way that it downloads all the articles
    > from an RSS so that they can be read offline?

    No.
    Workaround: Go to the webpage, and save the HTML file, then attach that
    HTML file to a message.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  3. Re: RSS: Downloading articles for later reading?

    Chris Ilias schrieb:
    > _Markus Dreinberg_ spoke thusly on 17/05/2006 3:20 PM:
    >> is it possible to configure TB in way that it downloads all the
    >> articles from an RSS so that they can be read offline?

    > No.

    I think this feature should be added in future version...

  4. Re: RSS: Downloading articles for later reading?

    Markus Dreinberg wrote:
    > Chris Ilias schrieb:
    >> _Markus Dreinberg_ spoke thusly on 17/05/2006 3:20 PM:
    >>> is it possible to configure TB in way that it downloads all the
    >>> articles from an RSS so that they can be read offline?

    >> No.

    > I think this feature should be added in future version...

    I second this motion.
    John

+ Reply to Thread