Problem with email - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Problem with email - Mozilla ; This is happening to one of my clients when he gets a messege from one of the servers if will not show anything on the body of the message but if I go and open the message source it will ...

  1. Problem with email

    This is happening to one of my clients when he gets a messege from one
    of the servers if will not show anything on the body of the message but
    if I go and open the message source it will show the information all the
    headers and the message

    Has any one had this problem

    thaks in advance

  2. Re: Problem with email

    gwtc wrote:
    > Edgar wrote:
    >
    >> This is happening to one of my clients when he gets a messege from one
    >> of the servers if will not show anything on the body of the message
    >> but if I go and open the message source it will show the information
    >> all the headers and the message
    >>
    >> Has any one had this problem
    >>
    >> thaks in advance

    > I get those lots of times. The vast majority of them are badly coded spam.

    This are generated by a program that my client uses if the email is open
    in outlook it will show everything but not in thunderbird

  3. Re: Problem with email

    --
    Things I learned from my Mother

    Tip #9. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
    "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"

    Tip #10. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
    "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

    Tip #11. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
    "Stop acting like your father!"

  4. Re: Problem with email

    Edgar wrote in

    > This is happening to one of my clients when he gets a messege
    > from one of the servers if will not show anything on the body
    > of the message but if I go and open the message source it will
    > show the information all the headers and the message
    >
    > Has any one had this problem

    Usually the result of mail composed in Outhouse, er, Outlook.
    Outlook has a terrible time composing proper HTML.

    --
    }:-) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

    It is more important that a proposition be interesting than that
    it be true. (Alfred North Whitehead)

  5. Re: Problem with email

    Edgar wrote:

    > This is happening to one of my clients when he gets a messege from one
    > of the servers if will not show anything on the body of the message but
    > if I go and open the message source it will show the information all the
    > headers and the message
    >
    > Has any one had this problem
    >
    > thaks in advance

    Try this:

    Shutdown T-Bird. Delete ALL .msf files from the profile. Reopen T- Bird
    and compact all folders.

    It worked for me.

    Sam

  6. Re: Problem with email

    Edgar a écrit :

    > This is happening to one of my clients when he gets a messege from one
    > of the servers if will not show anything on the body of the message but
    > if I go and open the message source it will show the information all the
    > headers and the message
    >
    > Has any one had this problem
    >
    > thaks in advance

    I have something close to it, when the "add signature" in checked in
    the prefs, nobody get the message, but I get the delivery (not reading)
    report.

    I unchecked the option and everything work fine.

    Robert

  7. Re: Problem with email

    Edgar wrote:

    > This is happening to one of my clients when he gets a messege from one
    > of the servers if will not show anything on the body of the message but
    > if I go and open the message source it will show the information all the
    > headers and the message
    >
    > Has any one had this problem
    >
    > thaks in advance

    OK let me try some of those to see the option that works i let you know

+ Reply to Thread