Zone aralm - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Zone aralm - Mozilla ; how do i set up Thunderbird to work iwth zone alarm i have MS out look and express thanks...

  1. Zone aralm

    how do i set up Thunderbird to work iwth zone alarm i have MS out look
    and express thanks

  2. Re: Zone aralm

    clay wrote:
    > Helix512 wrote:
    >> how do i set up Thunderbird to work iwth zone alarm i have MS out look
    >> and express thanks

    > You don't have to set up Thunderbird.
    > You do have to click Yes when you launch TB and ZA asks if you want TB
    > to access the internet.
    > If it's not asking, close TB.
    > Open ZA program control and remove thunderbird.exe from the program list.
    > ZA should ask the next time you open TB.

    yea it has dont that. but when i was using MS outlook every time is open
    it and it woudl check for new mail ZA woudl launch the incomming control
    and check the mail and moves ones i had set to the ZA Junk box but i
    guess since Thunder bird has junk built in it dont ask me any more in ZA

+ Reply to Thread