Images disappear when forwarding - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Images disappear when forwarding - Mozilla ; Using TB 1.5, 768 RAM. Many times when I try to forward an email containing images, the images appear as a blank box with a red dot. Although the images appear ok in the email received by me, they do ...

  1. Images disappear when forwarding

    Using TB 1.5, 768 RAM. Many times when I try to forward an email
    containing images, the images appear as a blank box with a red dot.
    Although the images appear ok in the email received by me, they do not
    open in the forwarded copy. When viewing the forwarded mail in my "Sent"
    folder, the images are gone as well. If, however, I save the images
    (jpg's) and then attach them individually to an outgoing email, they
    open ok. The problem occurs in email replies and forwards.
    Is this a problem others are having?
    Thank you for any assistance.

  2. Re: Images disappear when forwarding

    Mortman wrote:
    > Using TB 1.5, 768 RAM. Many times when I try to forward an email
    > containing images, the images appear as a blank box with a red dot.
    > Although the images appear ok in the email received by me, they do not
    > open in the forwarded copy. When viewing the forwarded mail in my "Sent"
    > folder, the images are gone as well. If, however, I save the images
    > (jpg's) and then attach them individually to an outgoing email, they
    > open ok. The problem occurs in email replies and forwards.
    > Is this a problem others are having?
    > Thank you for any assistance.

    It's been discussed here several times before, even recently. Yes it's a
    known problem ... a fix will be along sometime

    --
    Regards

    Steve G

+ Reply to Thread