Can I save a wrinting e-mail as a .EML file? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Can I save a wrinting e-mail as a .EML file? - Mozilla ; Hello... For example, Im writing an e-mail... and I need to save it as a .EML file the e-mail was not sended, so... it was not received... Im writing it... I need to add it as a template, and then ...

  1. Can I save a wrinting e-mail as a .EML file?

    Hello...

    For example, Im writing an e-mail...
    and I need to save it as a .EML file
    the e-mail was not sended, so... it was not received...
    Im writing it...

    I need to add it as a template,
    and then save that template to a .eml file?

    Any other better way to do it?

    TIA!

    Luciano

  2. Re: Can I save a wrinting e-mail as a .EML file?

    _Luciano A. Ferrer_ spoke thusly on 03/03/2006 11:41 PM:
    > For example, Im writing an e-mail...
    > and I need to save it as a .EML file
    > the e-mail was not sended, so... it was not received...
    > Im writing it...
    >
    > I need to add it as a template,
    > and then save that template to a .eml file?
    >
    > Any other better way to do it?

    Is there any specific reason you want to save drafts as EML file? If you
    go to File -> Save as, you have the option of saving as a draft or
    template. It will appear in the designated 'Drafts' or 'Templates'
    folder, and you can access them from there.

    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator