opening a link - Mozilla

This is a discussion on opening a link - Mozilla ; When I click on a link in an email message (in Thunderbrd), it opens with a browser I don't want (the Yahoo browser). I want it to open in Firefox. How do I fix that? Even Thunderbird Help opens in ...

  1. opening a link

    When I click on a link in an email message (in Thunderbrd), it opens with a
    browser I don't want (the Yahoo browser). I want it to open in Firefox. How
    do I fix that?

    Even Thunderbird Help opens in the Yahoo browser.

  2. Re: opening a link

    Paul EKlof wrote:

    > When I click on a link in an email message (in Thunderbrd), it opens with a
    > browser I don't want (the Yahoo browser). I want it to open in Firefox. How
    > do I fix that?
    >
    > Even Thunderbird Help opens in the Yahoo browser.

    make sure that FF is set to be the default browser: Tools, Options,
    General, and the middle section, check the box and click the Check Now
    button.

  3. Re: opening a link

    On 3/3/2006 6:12 PM Pacific Time, Paul EKlof wrote thusly:
    > When I click on a link in an email message (in Thunderbrd), it opens with a
    > browser I don't want (the Yahoo browser). I want it to open in Firefox. How
    > do I fix that?
    >
    > Even Thunderbird Help opens in the Yahoo browser.

    Paul,
    Go to Control Panel/Add-Remove Programs. On left side, click on "Set
    Program Access & Defaults" and make sure that FF is checked as your
    default browser.

    Barbara

+ Reply to Thread