quota - Mozilla

This is a discussion on quota - Mozilla ; the user(s) account is temporarily over quota any way of fixing this or do i have to delete all my e-mails so i can get more e-mails...

  1. quota

    the user(s) account is temporarily over quota any way of fixing this or
    do i have to delete all my e-mails so i can get more e-mails

  2. Re: quota

    mike hudon wrote:

    > the user(s) account is temporarily over quota any way of fixing this or
    > do i have to delete all my e-mails so i can get more e-mails

    what user account? What are you talking about?

  3. Re: quota

    mike hudon wrote:
    > the user(s) account is temporarily over quota any way of fixing this or
    > do i have to delete all my e-mails so i can get more e-mails

    'over quota' usually refers to the inbox on your server. If you download
    messages to Thunderbird, and have them deleted from server, you wont be
    over quota.

  4. Re: quota

    On 04-03-2006 11:25 CET, Moz Champion (Dan) composed this enchanting
    statement:
    > mike hudon wrote:
    >> the user(s) account is temporarily over quota any way of fixing this
    >> or do i have to delete all my e-mails so i can get more e-mails

    > 'over quota' usually refers to the inbox on your server. If you
    > download messages to Thunderbird, and have them deleted from server,
    > you wont be over quota.

    So, change your Thunderbird mail account settings (see tools menu)
    according to Dan's message.

    For immediate relief, go to the web mail of your provider and free some
    space.

    --
    Kind regards,

    Melchert

    MacOS 10.3.9/Firefox 1.5/Thunderbird 1.5

+ Reply to Thread