V. Stokes wrote:
> I have managed to find the folder that contained all my old email (for a
> removed account). This folder contains
>
> *.sbd -- folders
> *.msf -- files
> * -- files with no extension (e.g. Inbox)
>
> How, can I look at these emails from TB 1.5?
>
> --V. Stokes

1. MSF files are index files: No need to keep or see
2. *.sbd files are File folders that have subfolders contained. Both
the SBD and subfolders contain mail.
3. *. files: File folders with messages but no subfolders

Best suggestion: copy *.sbd and *. files to current profile [rename as
necessary so don't over write existing files]. Then view the messages
using the current profile

Texas Handly