Multiple local folders - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Multiple local folders - Mozilla ; HI ! I need to share a local folder that haves mails sents from a application through filters. This local folder haves to be readed from many users. But thares no way to have a second local folder in TB ...

  1. Multiple local folders

    HI !

    I need to share a local folder that haves mails sents from a application
    through filters.

    This local folder haves to be readed from many users.

    But thares no way to have a second local folder in TB ? Like Outlook ?

    Very Thanks ! ;-)

  2. Re: Multiple local folders

    On 02-03-2006 16:48 CET, Marcelo Ferreira composed this enchanting
    statement:
    > HI !
    >
    > I need to share a local folder that haves mails sents from a
    > application through filters.
    > This local folder haves to be readed from many users.
    > But thares no way to have a second local folder in TB ? Like Outlook ?

    Note that 'Local Folders' is plural. You can create as many folders as
    you like in there.

    --
    Kind regards,

    Melchert

    MacOS 10.3.9/Firefox 1.5/Thunderbird 1.5

  3. Re: Multiple local folders

    _Marcelo Ferreira_ spoke thusly on 02/03/2006 10:48 AM:
    > I need to share a local folder that haves mails sents from a application
    > through filters.
    >
    > This local folder haves to be readed from many users.
    >
    > But thares no way to have a second local folder in TB ? Like Outlook ?

    I can tell English isn't your first language, so I may not be
    understanding you correctly; but...

    Go to 'Tools -> Account Settings -> Local Folders'.
    There should be a field called "Local Directory".
    You can adjust that file path, by clicking on the "Browse" button.
    If you set two or more profiles to point to the same local directory,
    they will share the information in that directory.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator