Size of Attachments box in Compose window - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Size of Attachments box in Compose window - Mozilla ; Is it possible to make TB remember a larger size setting for the Attachments box in the Compose window? In order to see longer file names in full, I keep having to drag the divider to the left. -- Herbert ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Size of Attachments box in Compose window

  1. Size of Attachments box in Compose window

    Is it possible to make TB remember a larger size setting for the
    Attachments box in the Compose window?

    In order to see longer file names in full, I keep having to drag the
    divider to the left.

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  2. Re: Size of Attachments box in Compose window

    _Herb_ spoke thusly on 02/03/2006 1:20 AM:
    > Is it possible to make TB remember a larger size setting for the
    > Attachments box in the Compose window?
    >
    > In order to see longer file names in full, I keep having to drag the
    > divider to the left.


    Add this script in your userChrome.css:

    #attachmentBucket {min-width: 30em;}

    You can adjust the "30em" to whatever length you want.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
    Mozilla links
    (Please do not email me tech support questions)

  3. Re: Size of Attachments box in Compose window

    On 02.03.2006 08:23 UK Time, Chris Ilias wrote:
    > _Herb_ spoke thusly on 02/03/2006 1:20 AM:
    >> Is it possible to make TB remember a larger size setting for the
    >> Attachments box in the Compose window?
    >>
    >> In order to see longer file names in full, I keep having to drag the
    >> divider to the left.

    >
    > Add this script in your userChrome.css:
    >
    > #attachmentBucket {min-width: 30em;}
    >
    > You can adjust the "30em" to whatever length you want.


    "attachmentBucket" - I like it! Are there any other TB buckets around?

    "30em" will do nicely, thanks a lot!

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  4. Re: Size of Attachments box in Compose window

    Chris Ilias wrote:

    > _Herb_ spoke thusly on 02/03/2006 1:20 AM:
    >
    >>Is it possible to make TB remember a larger size setting for the
    >>Attachments box in the Compose window?
    >>
    >>In order to see longer file names in full, I keep having to drag the
    >>divider to the left.

    >
    >
    > Add this script in your userChrome.css:
    >
    > #attachmentBucket {min-width: 30em;}
    >
    > You can adjust the "30em" to whatever length you want.

    attachmentBucket -- so thats what that thing is called -- an
    attachment bucket. OK, I've learned my new thing for the week.

  5. Re: Size of Attachments box in Compose window

    On 02.03.2006 08:33 UK Time, Herb wrote:
    > On 02.03.2006 08:23 UK Time, Chris Ilias wrote:
    >> _Herb_ spoke thusly on 02/03/2006 1:20 AM:
    >>> Is it possible to make TB remember a larger size setting for the
    >>> Attachments box in the Compose window?
    >>>
    >>> In order to see longer file names in full, I keep having to drag the
    >>> divider to the left.

    >>
    >> Add this script in your userChrome.css:
    >>
    >> #attachmentBucket {min-width: 30em;}
    >>
    >> You can adjust the "30em" to whatever length you want.

    >
    > "attachmentBucket" - I like it! Are there any other TB buckets around?
    >
    > "30em" will do nicely, thanks a lot!
    >


    Is there another bucket or something to enable the full file name(s) to
    be shown in the Attachments box at the bottom of received (or indeed
    sent) messages?

    By default the middle section of file names is replaced with ...

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  6. Re: Size of Attachments box in Compose window

    _Herb_ spoke thusly on 08/03/2006 2:42 PM:
    > Is there another bucket or something to enable the full file name(s) to
    > be shown in the Attachments box at the bottom of received (or indeed
    > sent) messages?
    >
    > By default the middle section of file names is replaced with ...


    Try this script in place of the previous one:

    #attachmentBucket, .attachmentBox {min-width: 30em;}

    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
    Mozilla links
    (Please do not email me tech support questions)

  7. Re: Size of Attachments box in Compose window

    On 08.03.2006 20:50 UK Time, Chris Ilias wrote:
    > _Herb_ spoke thusly on 08/03/2006 2:42 PM:
    >> Is there another bucket or something to enable the full file name(s) to
    >> be shown in the Attachments box at the bottom of received (or indeed
    >> sent) messages?
    >>
    >> By default the middle section of file names is replaced with ...

    >
    > Try this script in place of the previous one:
    >
    > #attachmentBucket, .attachmentBox {min-width: 30em;}
    >


    Splendid, thank you :-)

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread