Full headers - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Full headers - Mozilla ; How can I look at the full header for a message, much as you can do by looking at the properties under Outlook Express? I am really surprised you can't do the same thing (highlight, and right click) with Thunderbird....

  1. Full headers

    How can I look at the full header for a message, much as you can do by
    looking at the properties under Outlook Express? I am really surprised
    you can't do the same thing (highlight, and right click) with Thunderbird.

  2. Re: Full headers

    Ernie Lane wrote:
    > How can I look at the full header for a message, much as you can do by
    > looking at the properties under Outlook Express? I am really surprised
    > you can't do the same thing (highlight, and right click) with Thunderbird.

    CTRL-U - much faster than IOE :-)

    Slower alternative View > Headers > Normal

    Regards,

    Bob

    --
    Remove "x" from address to reply by email

  3. Re: Full headers

    Ernie Lane wrote:
    > How can I look at the full header for a message, much as you can do by
    > looking at the properties under Outlook Express? I am really surprised
    > you can't do the same thing (highlight, and right click) with Thunderbird.

    View, Message Source

    or, CTRL+U

    take your choice

  4. Re: Full headers

    Bob Henson wrote:

    > Ernie Lane wrote:
    >> How can I look at the full header for a message, much as you can do by
    >> looking at the properties under Outlook Express? I am really surprised
    >> you can't do the same thing (highlight, and right click) with Thunderbird.

    > CTRL-U - much faster than IOE :-)
    >
    > Slower alternative View > Headers > Normal

    Whoops - that should, read view > Headers > All

    Regards,

    Bob

    --
    Remove "x" from address to reply by email

  5. Re: Full headers

    Bob Henson wrote:

    > Ernie Lane wrote:
    >> How can I look at the full header for a message, much as you can do by
    >> looking at the properties under Outlook Express? I am really surprised
    >> you can't do the same thing (highlight, and right click) with Thunderbird.

    > CTRL-U - much faster than IOE :-)
    >
    > Slower alternative View > Headers > Normal
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Bob

    In OE the keystroke is CTRL+F3. Don't know about the speed and time
    taken, Bob -- but the feature's present !

    --
    Regards,
    Sparx

    Tagline:

    "The gap between the Ferrari Enzo and the Mercedes SLR is as wide as the
    gap between Michael Schumacher and David Coulthard." -- Jeremy Clarkson,
    Host of "Top Gear"

  6. Re: Full headers

    Ernie Lane wrote:
    > How can I look at the full header for a message, much as you can do by
    > looking at the properties under Outlook Express? I am really surprised
    > you can't do the same thing (highlight, and right click) with Thunderbird.

    As already reported you can use the built in options.

    You can also install additional extensions, some are:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...on=thunderbird

    http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/customheaders.html

    Ian

+ Reply to Thread