Search in newsgroups - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Search in newsgroups - Mozilla ; Hello, I use TB 1.5 to read newsgroups. How to allow more fields for the searches ? I can only search in "subject" and "from", it's a little bit restricted, especially for internal news server ! Thanks for you tips. ...

  1. Search in newsgroups

    Hello,

    I use TB 1.5 to read newsgroups.

    How to allow more fields for the searches ? I can only search in
    "subject" and "from", it's a little bit restricted, especially for
    internal news server !

    Thanks for you tips.

    Stephane

  2. Re: Search in newsgroups

    On 27.02.2006 16:19 UK Time, Steph wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I use TB 1.5 to read newsgroups.
    >
    > How to allow more fields for the searches ? I can only search in
    > "subject" and "from", it's a little bit restricted, especially for
    > internal news server !
    >
    > Thanks for you tips.

    Hi Stephane,

    you need to download the message bodies and then switch to offline mode.

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  3. Re: Search in newsgroups

    Hello Herb,

    Herb a écrit :

    >> How to allow more fields for the searches ? I can only search in
    >> "subject" and "from", it's a little bit restricted, especially for
    >> internal news server !

    > you need to download the message bodies and then switch to offline mode.

    Thanks, perfect !!

    Stephane

  4. Re: Search in newsgroups

    Steph wrote:

    > Hello Herb,
    >
    > Herb a écrit :
    >
    > > > How to allow more fields for the searches ? I can only
    > > > search in "subject" and "from", it's a little bit
    > > > restricted, especially for internal news server !

    > > you need to download the message bodies and then switch to
    > > offline mode.

    > Thanks, perfect !!

    Well!

    Not all that perfect for binaries.