importing from outlook - Mozilla

This is a discussion on importing from outlook - Mozilla ; When attempting to import from outlook I get message that says it can't find any, and to make sure outlook is correctly installed....

  1. importing from outlook

    When attempting to import from outlook I get message that says it can't find
    any, and to make sure outlook is correctly installed.

  2. Re: importing from outlook

    JAMES BLACK wrote:
    > When attempting to import from outlook I get message that says it can't find
    > any, and to make sure outlook is correctly installed.

    Outlook must be default e-mail program for this to work right.

    --
    Holger

+ Reply to Thread