Proxi - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Proxi - Mozilla ; I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in windows i need all the help i can get...

  1. Proxi

    I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in windows
    i need all the help i can get

  2. Re: Proxi

    Tagnard skrev:
    > I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in
    > windows
    > i need all the help i can get

    sorry for wrong spelling

  3. Re: Proxi

    Tagnard wrote:
    > I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in
    > windows
    > i need all the help i can get

    Tools>>Options>>General

    Click the Connections button to set up the proxy manually.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/

  4. Re: Proxi

    Leonidas Jones skrev:
    > Tagnard wrote:
    >> I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in
    >> windows
    >> i need all the help i can get

    > Tools>>Options>>General
    >
    > Click the Connections button to set up the proxy manually.
    >
    > Lee

    I want it to adjust after the proxy settings in windows becase i have
    the schools labtop and we got a firewall client that changes the proxy
    in windows so thats why

  5. Re: Proxi

    Tagnard wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones skrev:
    >> Tagnard wrote:
    >>> I need to know if there is a way to connect TB or FF to the proxy in
    >>> windows
    >>> i need all the help i can get

    >> Tools>>Options>>General
    >>
    >> Click the Connections button to set up the proxy manually.
    >>
    >> Lee
    >>

    > I want it to adjust after the proxy settings in windows becase i have
    > the schools labtop and we got a firewall client that changes the proxy
    > in windows so thats why

    I didn't ask why, I am sure you have perfectly good reasons.

    Did my suggestion not help you?

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
    http://mozilla.com http://mozilla.org

  6. Re: Proxi

    Leonidas Jones skrev:
    > Tagnard wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Tools>>Options>>General
    >>>
    >>> Click the Connections button to set up the proxy manually.
    >>>
    >>> Lee
    >>>

    >> I want it to adjust after the proxy settings in windows becase i have
    >> the schools labtop and we got a firewall client that changes the proxy
    >> in windows so thats why

    > I didn't ask why, I am sure you have perfectly good reasons.
    >
    > Did my suggestion not help you?
    >
    > Lee

    no becase i dont want to change the progy manualy in TB or FF when
    windows changes automaticly

+ Reply to Thread