Filters work better in 1.5 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Filters work better in 1.5 - Mozilla ; On my laptop I installed TB v1.5. Now that it works, I see that all my filters work automatically on mail arrival, without being triggered by a keystroke combination. I had not seen that in the list of bugfixes that ...

  1. Filters work better in 1.5

    On my laptop I installed TB v1.5.
    Now that it works, I see that all my filters work automatically on mail
    arrival, without being triggered by a keystroke combination.
    I had not seen that in the list of bugfixes that I read yesterday...
    --
    Loek

  2. Re: Filters work better in 1.5

    Loekie Ratelkous wrote:
    > On my laptop I installed TB v1.5.
    > Now that it works, I see that all my filters work automatically on mail
    > arrival, without being triggered by a keystroke combination.
    > I had not seen that in the list of bugfixes that I read yesterday...

    Always worked that way in previous versions here as well.

  3. Re: Filters work better in 1.5

    Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > Loekie Ratelkous wrote:

    /snip/
    > Always worked that way in previous versions here as well.

    For me as well. What I do notice is that the filters are more stable
    though. Periodically in the older versions, they would lose touch with
    their assigned folders and be deactivated. That hasn't happened since
    the 1.5 release. Maybe I've just been lucky.

    Lee
    --
    Leonidas Jones, Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org

  4. Re: Filters work better in 1.5

    Leonidas Jones schreef:
    > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >> Loekie Ratelkous wrote:

    > /snip/
    >> Always worked that way in previous versions here as well.

    I was aware of that, and I did not bother either.
    It could be, that I reset this automatism, because in a way it is good
    to see and partially read+delete what is in the inbox.
    now I have to scan several folders to see what's the new mail...

    > For me as well. What I do notice is that the filters are more stable
    > though. Periodically in the older versions, they would lose touch with
    > their assigned folders and be deactivated.

    Yes, and TB wouls stall since the latest build before 1.5 :-(

    --
    Loek

+ Reply to Thread