Thunderbird 1.5 crashes previewing "Google Alerts" mails - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Thunderbird 1.5 crashes previewing "Google Alerts" mails - Mozilla ; Hi. Thunderbird 1.5 (linux) crashes when I try to view any "Google Alerts" mail. Anyone has the same problem? Thanks in advance. Walter...

  1. Thunderbird 1.5 crashes previewing "Google Alerts" mails

    Hi.

    Thunderbird 1.5 (linux) crashes when I try to view any "Google Alerts" mail.

    Anyone has the same problem?

    Thanks in advance.

    Walter

  2. Re: [SOLVED] Thunderbird 1.5 crashes previewing "Google Alerts" mails

    Walter Omar Autalán escribió:
    > Hi.
    >
    > Thunderbird 1.5 (linux) crashes when I try to view any "Google Alerts"
    > mail.
    >
    > Anyone has the same problem?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Walter

    Google Alerts uses UTF-8 encoding. Setting ISO8859-1 and "Apply encoding
    to all incoming messages" in "Preferences", solved this problem.

    Walter

+ Reply to Thread