Can't See Mail In Inbox and.... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Can't See Mail In Inbox and.... - Mozilla ; I have two email accounts I use with Thunderbird. In the first account, when I go to my inbox, nothing appears in the window. With the second account, I can see the mail in my inbox but when I select ...

  1. Can't See Mail In Inbox and....

    I have two email accounts I use with Thunderbird.

    In the first account, when I go to my inbox, nothing appears in the window.

    With the second account, I can see the mail in my inbox but when I select a message, a bunch of technobabble appears in the view pane.

    It was all working fine yesterday.

    --
    MICHAEL GRILL

  2. Re: Can't See Mail In Inbox and....

    _MICHAEL GRILL_ spoke thusly on 25/01/2006 12:43 AM:
    > I have two email accounts I use with Thunderbird.
    >
    > In the first account, when I go to my inbox, nothing appears in the window.
    >
    > With the second account, I can see the mail in my inbox but when I
    > select a message, a bunch of technobabble appears in the view pane.
    >
    > It was all working fine yesterday.

    Make sure 'View -> Messages' is set to 'All', and make sure 'View ->
    Threads' is set to 'All'.
    --
    Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator