not getting mail through e-list - Mozilla

This is a discussion on not getting mail through e-list - Mozilla ; I haven't gotten any mail today. What could have gone wrong? What should I check? I guess I'll check this through Google in case I don't see this post. Bonnie...

  1. not getting mail through e-list

    I haven't gotten any mail today. What could have gone wrong? What should
    I check? I guess I'll check this through Google in case I don't see this
    post.

    Bonnie

  2. Re: not getting mail through e-list

    Bonnie wrote in
    a.org:

    > I haven't gotten any mail today. What could have gone wrong?
    > What should I check? I guess I'll check this through Google in
    > case I don't see this post.
    >
    > Bonnie

    What "e-list"?

    --
    }:-) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

    The next person to pass us will die within a fortnight.

+ Reply to Thread