Can TB work on Windows Mobile? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Can TB work on Windows Mobile? - Mozilla ; I am attracted to TB because of the ability to forward many emails to one (TB) and keep my life easy. Since I am out on the go with work all day, will TB work on Windows Mobile like on ...

  1. Can TB work on Windows Mobile?

    I am attracted to TB because of the ability to forward many emails to one
    (TB) and keep my life easy. Since I am out on the go with work all day, will
    TB work on Windows Mobile like on the new Palm TREO 700? Also, before I
    spend boucoup $$$ on this new wireless device, is there any problems
    forwarding mail from Yahoo! accounts as well as Outlook accounts? Is there a
    maximum number of accts you can do this with? I have way too many accounts
    over time (4)...

    Thanks!!

    Angus
    Tampa, FL

    --

  2. Re: Can TB work on Windows Mobile?

    abeal wrote:
    > I am attracted to TB because of the ability to forward many emails to one
    > (TB) and keep my life easy. Since I am out on the go with work all day, will
    > TB work on Windows Mobile like on the new Palm TREO 700? Also, before I
    > spend boucoup $$$ on this new wireless device, is there any problems
    > forwarding mail from Yahoo! accounts as well as Outlook accounts? Is there a
    > maximum number of accts you can do this with? I have way too many accounts
    > over time (4)...
    >

    > Thanks!!
    >

    > Angus
    > Tampa, FL

    I am not an expert on small devices, but I have seen nothing indicating
    work on porting TB to work on them.

    I would expect your other questions are then moot. Maybe others will
    have more knowledge to share.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion