Hi,

I read about this new newsgroup here and I'll post my old problem here
again, in hope, that somebody could help me here.

If I try to send Mails via programs, that are using the MAPI-interface
(e.g. "send to" in windows), the only thing that happens is, that
Thunderbird starts. There is no messagewindow and no errormessage.

I found out, that this problem only occurs, if I'm logged in with an
useraccount, that is stored on a (samba) server.

MAPI works fine for local users, but I need only the users on the server.

It would be great, if somebody could solve my problem or at least could
give me a hint, how to get an errormessage.

Greez
Alex