hotsync interupted - Mozilla

This is a discussion on hotsync interupted - Mozilla ; I am having problems since loading thunderbird while attempting to hotsync my palm with the computer. The specific application was located after having to reinstall my windows system then trying to sync after EVERY program is reinstalled. The error message ...

  1. hotsync interupted

    I am having problems since loading thunderbird while attempting to hotsync
    my palm with the computer. The specific application was located after having
    to reinstall my windows system then trying to sync after EVERY program is
    reinstalled. The error message after installing Thunderbird reads: " Hotsync
    operation was interupted. Some of your data was NOT backed up..." Please
    advise me on how to correct this problem. I enjoyed using Thunderbird in the
    past over other email servers and would hate to have to switch back to
    another server to which I am having to do until this issue is resolved.
    Thank you for your support.

  2. Re: hotsync interupted

    wsmrlm@bellsouth.net wrote:
    > I am having problems since loading thunderbird while attempting to hotsync
    > my palm with the computer. The specific application was located after having
    > to reinstall my windows system then trying to sync after EVERY program is
    > reinstalled. The error message after installing Thunderbird reads: " Hotsync
    > operation was interupted. Some of your data was NOT backed up..." ...

    Are you following the discussion at
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=317218 ?

    This seams to be the latest and greatest development of the Hotsync plug
    in. It is actually working for the most part for me (and it hadn't been
    for a long, long (did I say long?), long time. Maybe you can find
    help/info there.

    Russell

+ Reply to Thread