After installing any extension TB tells me to restart itself so it can take
effect. I restart it, but the message in the extension menu wont go away from
now on. I cannot even uninstall it.

I run on Linux, TB 1.0.7, but it happens now on all version on TB, except 1.5,
which wont even run on my machine for some reason.

I see some funny msgs in the shell about
*** getItemProperty failing for lack of an item. This means getResourceForItem
failed to locate a resource for aItemID (item ID =
file:///DLlocal/kushnii/downloads/attachment_extractor-0.5-tb.xpi, property =
disabled)
*** getItemProperty failing for lack of an item. This means getResourceForItem
failed to locate a resource for aItemID (item ID =
file:///DLlocal/kushnii/downloads/attachment_extractor-0.5-tb.xpi, property =
internalName)

Installing themes, and spell check dictionaries works well however.

Any help?

Thanks,
IK