Folder Pane (Text Colours?) - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Folder Pane (Text Colours?) - Mozilla ; I have discovered the Folder Pane Tools extension, and I am delighted. I would go into happy orbit too, if I could find out how to set individual text colours for the folder names themselves. Any extensions do this? tia ...

  1. Folder Pane (Text Colours?)

    --
    ac

  2. Re: Folder Pane (Text Colours?)

    On 17.01.2006 12:11 UK Time, ac wrote:
    > I have discovered the Folder Pane Tools extension, and I am delighted.
    > I would go into happy orbit too, if I could find out how to set
    > individual text colours for the folder names themselves.
    > Any extensions do this?
    > tia

    That would be nice, otherwise see

    Perhaps Karsten or someone else can/will provide a version of
    mybindings.xbl that is compatible with 1.5?

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  3. News links

    Herb wrote:
    > That would be nice, otherwise see

    My Thunderbird does not open links like this, but instead sends the posting to Firefox. Is
    there a way to make Thunderbird understand news:// URLs?

  4. Re: Folder Pane (Text Colours?) OT for Herbert

    On 17.01.2006 13:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Herb to
    generate the following:? :

    > On 17.01.2006 12:11 UK Time, ac wrote:
    >
    >> I have discovered the Folder Pane Tools extension, and I am delighted.
    >> I would go into happy orbit too, if I could find out how to set
    >> individual text colours for the folder names themselves.
    >> Any extensions do this?
    >> tia

    > That would be nice, otherwise see
    >
    > Perhaps Karsten or someone else can/will provide a version of
    > mybindings.xbl that is compatible with 1.5?

    Herbert - on this note, have you heard anything of/from/about Parish? I
    sure miss his contributions here!

    reg

  5. Re: Folder Pane (Text Colours?) OT for Herbert

    On 17.01.2006 16:38 UK Time, squaredancer wrote:
    > On 17.01.2006 13:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Herb to
    > generate the following:? :
    >
    >> On 17.01.2006 12:11 UK Time, ac wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have discovered the Folder Pane Tools extension, and I am delighted.
    >>> I would go into happy orbit too, if I could find out how to set
    >>> individual text colours for the folder names themselves.
    >>> Any extensions do this?
    >>> tia

    >> That would be nice, otherwise see
    >>
    >> Perhaps Karsten or someone else can/will provide a version of
    >> mybindings.xbl that is compatible with 1.5?
    >>

    > Herbert - on this note, have you heard anything of/from/about Parish? I
    > sure miss his contributions here!
    >
    > reg

    I couldn't agree more - IIRC he had disappeared for months and then he
    re-appeared briefly last June/July (I just browsed through the message
    archive - very illuminating and indeed entertaining :-) ), only to
    disappear again :-(

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  6. Re: News links

    Havard Bjastad wrote:

    > Herb wrote:
    >
    >>That would be nice, otherwise see

    > My Thunderbird does not open links like this, but instead sends the posting to Firefox. Is
    > there a way to make Thunderbird understand news:// URLs?

    http://messageidfinder.mozdev.org/

  7. Re: Folder Pane (Text Colours?) OT for Herbert

    Herb wrote:
    > On 17.01.2006 16:38 UK Time, squaredancer wrote:
    >> On 17.01.2006 13:20, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Herb to
    >> generate the following:? :
    >>
    >>> On 17.01.2006 12:11 UK Time, ac wrote:

    /snip/

    >> Herbert - on this note, have you heard anything of/from/about Parish?
    >> I sure miss his contributions here!
    >>
    >> reg

    > I couldn't agree more - IIRC he had disappeared for months and then he
    > re-appeared briefly last June/July (I just browsed through the message
    > archive - very illuminating and indeed entertaining :-) ), only to
    > disappear again :-(

    He's done that a lot over at secnews. He'll be there for a while, then
    disappear, then reappear. I hope he does reappear, his input is always
    valued.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion