Hi!

I just installed TB 1.5 and immediately started experiencing some
problems with MSGTAG, which I use to as my mail notifier. As you may
know, one needs to call the smtp server 'localhost' and change the port
to 7362 in order for the mail-client to talk to MSGTAG, and this worked
fine with the previous version of TB.

Now, I am often (not always curiously enough) asked to provide a
password for the account when I try to send mail. I have tried giving
the password for the account and leaving it blank (the account info is
stored in MSGTAG), before I am told that the mail can't be sent because
TB cannot connect to the smtp server. Does anyone know how to get around
this?