archives? are there any? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on archives? are there any? - Mozilla ; How does one search archived posts? I went to support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org and clicked on prior postings but Google says there are 0 posts. I must be doing something wrong. Bonnie...

  1. archives? are there any?

    How does one search archived posts? I went to
    support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org and clicked on prior postings but
    Google says there are 0 posts. I must be doing something wrong.

    Bonnie

  2. Re: archives? are there any?

    On 17.01.2006 10:25 UK Time, Bonnie wrote:
    > How does one search archived posts? I went to
    > support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org and clicked on prior postings but
    > Google says there are 0 posts. I must be doing something wrong.
    >
    > Bonnie

    Unlike a few days ago, at least Google doesn't dispute the existence of
    this group now.

    Perhaps it is only a matter of time before postings start to show up?

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  3. Re: archives? are there any?

    Bonnie wrote:
    > How does one search archived posts? I went to
    > support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org and clicked on prior postings but
    > Google says there are 0 posts. I must be doing something wrong.
    >
    > Bonnie

    AFAIK, it isn't on yet.

    If you're not on a slow or expensive connection, downloading all headers
    (perhaps even bodies) is still an option, as the total message count
    isn't completely out of bounds yet.

    BR,
    Gudmund

  4. Re: archives? are there any?

    On 17.01.2006 10:30 UK Time, Herb wrote:
    > On 17.01.2006 10:25 UK Time, Bonnie wrote:
    >> How does one search archived posts? I went to
    >> support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org and clicked on prior postings
    >> but Google says there are 0 posts. I must be doing something wrong.
    >>
    >> Bonnie

    > Unlike a few days ago, at least Google doesn't dispute the existence of
    > this group now.
    >
    > Perhaps it is only a matter of time before postings start to show up?

    As a test, I just tried to post via
    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...rt.thunderbird, but it just
    goes round in circles, i.e. I type a message, then Google tells me I
    have to log in (which I do), and it comes back with a blank message
    window :-(

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  5. Re: archives? are there any?

    _Bonnie_ spoke thusly on 17/01/2006 5:25 AM:
    > How does one search archived posts? I went to
    > support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org and clicked on prior postings but
    > Google says there are 0 posts. I must be doing something wrong.

    Giganews says they've been feeding Google since before the news server
    went live; and Google says they're not receiving anything. They're now
    in touch with each other, to figure out the problem.
    --
    Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
    Mozilla Help

  6. Re: archives? are there any?

    On 17.01.2006 21:15, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Chris Ilias to
    generate the following:? :

    > _Bonnie_ spoke thusly on 17/01/2006 5:25 AM:
    >
    >> How does one search archived posts? I went to
    >> support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org and clicked on prior postings
    >> but Google says there are 0 posts. I must be doing something wrong.

    > Giganews says they've been feeding Google since before the news server
    > went live; and Google says they're not receiving anything. They're now
    > in touch with each other, to figure out the problem.

    I wonder if heads will roll ??

    reg

  7. Re: archives? are there any?

    Thank you Chris. I usually have simple questions and I figured I ought
    to check to see if it's been answered already, before I post.

    Bonnie

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > _Bonnie_ spoke thusly on 17/01/2006 5:25 AM:
    >> How does one search archived posts? I went to
    >> support-thunderbird@lists.mozilla.org and clicked on prior postings
    >> but Google says there are 0 posts. I must be doing something wrong.

    > Giganews says they've been feeding Google since before the news server
    > went live; and Google says they're not receiving anything. They're now
    > in touch with each other, to figure out the problem.

+ Reply to Thread