Combining Address Book Folders - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Combining Address Book Folders - Mozilla ; I currently have 4 address book folders that I would like to combine into one folder and the delete the duplicate. I don't see anywhere to do something like this. If I do a select all in a folder and ...

  1. Combining Address Book Folders

    I currently have 4 address book folders that I would like to combine
    into one folder and the delete the duplicate. I don't see anywhere to do
    something like this. If I do a select all in a folder and right click
    for a copy and paste I find you cannot do this in the address folders. I
    looked in the profile and cannot see the address book in the mail folder
    or anywhere else. How can I accomplish this task?

  2. Re: Combining Address Book Folders

    John Sucha wrote:

    > I currently have 4 address book folders that I would like to combine
    > into one folder and the delete the duplicate. I don't see anywhere to do
    > something like this. If I do a select all in a folder and right click
    > for a copy and paste I find you cannot do this in the address folders. I
    > looked in the profile and cannot see the address book in the mail folder
    > or anywhere else. How can I accomplish this task?

    try Dawn address book converter:
    http://www.hull.ac.uk/helpdesk/FreeSoftware/Dawn.zip

  3. Re: Combining Address Book Folders

    John Sucha wrote in

    > I currently have 4 address book folders that I would like to
    > combine into one folder and the delete the duplicate. I don't
    > see anywhere to do something like this. If I do a select all
    > in a folder and right click for a copy and paste I find you
    > cannot do this in the address folders. I looked in the profile
    > and cannot see the address book in the mail folder or anywhere
    > else. How can I accomplish this task?

    Select all the addresses, then drag them into the destination
    addressbook.

    --
    }:-) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

    Love means never having to say "Put down that chainsaw"

+ Reply to Thread