font size in preview pane - Mozilla

This is a discussion on font size in preview pane - Mozilla ; Is there a way to have the font size be set larger, without me having to press 'ctrl +' twice every time I open TB? I already have Tools-Options-Display set to 'bigger'. Also, what web page can I go to ...

  1. font size in preview pane

    Is there a way to have the font size be set larger, without me having to
    press 'ctrl +' twice every time I open TB? I already have
    Tools-Options-Display set to 'bigger'.

    Also, what web page can I go to to check past posts in case my question
    has already been answered?

    Thanks.
    Bonnie

  2. Re: font size in preview pane

    Bonnie wrote:
    > Is there a way to have the font size be set larger, without me having to
    > press 'ctrl +' twice every time I open TB? I already have
    > Tools-Options-Display set to 'bigger'.

    Tools > Options > Display > Fonts tab > Fonts (button) > Size

    --
    Jordan

  3. Re: font size in preview pane

    Jordan wrote:
    > Bonnie wrote:
    >> Is there a way to have the font size be set larger, without me having
    >> to press 'ctrl +' twice every time I open TB? I already have
    >> Tools-Options-Display set to 'bigger'.

    > Tools > Options > Display > Fonts tab > Fonts (button) > Size

    Thanks Jordan

+ Reply to Thread