Changing destination of TB 1.5's "X" (Trash) action - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Changing destination of TB 1.5's "X" (Trash) action - Mozilla ; Is it possible to change the destination of the "X" button on the toolbar? for incoming messages? I'd like to send specific messages by clicking on "X" than by having to go through 4 or 5 mouse clicks and key ...

  1. Changing destination of TB 1.5's "X" (Trash) action

    Is it possible to change the destination of the "X" button on the toolbar?
    for incoming messages?

    I'd like to send specific messages by clicking on "X" than by having to go
    through 4 or 5 mouse clicks and key strokes to Move them. I get possibly
    100 messages a month in that category.

    Thanks,
    Don

  2. Re: Changing destination of TB 1.5's "X" (Trash) action

    Don Nickell wrote:
    > Is it possible to change the destination of the "X" button on the
    > toolbar? for incoming messages?
    >
    > I'd like to send specific messages by clicking on "X" than by having to
    > go through 4 or 5 mouse clicks and key strokes to Move them. I get
    > possibly 100 messages a month in that category.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Don

    You mean the Delete button? Not that I am aware of.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/

  3. Re: Changing destination of TB 1.5's "X" (Trash) action

    _Don Nickell_ spoke thusly on 15/01/2006 9:02 AM:
    > Is it possible to change the destination of the "X" button on the
    > toolbar? for incoming messages?
    >
    > I'd like to send specific messages by clicking on "X" than by having to
    > go through 4 or 5 mouse clicks and key strokes to Move them. I get
    > possibly 100 messages a month in that category.
    >
    > Thanks,

    To move messages to a specific mailbox, use the "File" button. You can
    also drag and drop messages.
    --
    Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
    Mozilla Help

  4. Re: Changing destination of TB 1.5's "X" (Trash) action

    Don Nickell wrote:

    > Is it possible to change the destination of the "X" button on the toolbar?
    > for incoming messages?

    {SNIP}
    > Don

    What are you talking about? What "X" button for incoming messages?

  5. Re: Changing destination of TB 1.5's "X" (Trash) action

    On 1/15/2006 2:51 PM, Chris Ilias wrote:

    > _Don Nickell_ spoke thusly on 15/01/2006 9:02 AM:
    >> Is it possible to change the destination of the "X" button on the
    >> toolbar? for incoming messages?
    >>
    >> I'd like to send specific messages by clicking on "X" than by
    >> having to go through 4 or 5 mouse clicks and key strokes to Move
    >> them. I get possibly 100 messages a month in that category.
    >>
    >> Thanks,

    > To move messages to a specific mailbox, use the "File" button. You
    > can also drag and drop messages.

    Good God, I need my head examined. I thought I knew this program.

    --
    Best regards
    Gord McFee

+ Reply to Thread