TB1.5 Browser Association... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TB1.5 Browser Association... - Mozilla ; Leonidas Jones wrote: ------ >> [OT] You using Firefox? Got a pref for open with last page visited? >> Must be hidden as it's not in the menu. I'm being lazy. Probably >> something like general.open_location.last_url if that works. >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: (LINUX) Re: TB1.5 Browser Association...

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    ------
    >> [OT] You using Firefox? Got a pref for open with last page visited?
    >> Must be hidden as it's not in the menu. I'm being lazy. Probably
    >> something like general.open_location.last_url if that works.
    >>
    >> Rinaldi

    > Tab Mix Plus will do it.

    Thanks. I needed that for my laptop. I was surprised it worked with my
    freshly rolled (this morning's CVS) edition of Deer Park. I decided I
    didn't need a mobile suite ;-)

    Rinaldi
    --
    Grabel's Law:
    2 is not equal to 3 -- not even for large values of 2.

  2. Re: (LINUX) Re: TB1.5 Browser Association...

    Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:

    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >
    > ------
    >>> [OT] You using Firefox? Got a pref for open with last page visited?
    >>> Must be hidden as it's not in the menu. I'm being lazy. Probably
    >>> something like general.open_location.last_url if that works.
    >>>
    >>> Rinaldi

    >> Tab Mix Plus will do it.

    Is this English? Not that I want to do it, but I feel like I've just been hit
    in the face with the wet fish of incomprehension.

    --
    Cheers,
    Bev

  3. Re: (LINUX) Re: TB1.5 Browser Association...

    The Real Bev wrote:
    > Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:
    >
    >> Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >>
    >> ------

    >>> Tab Mix Plus will do it.

    > Is this English? Not that I want to do it, but I feel like I've just
    > been hit in the face with the wet fish of incomprehension.
    >
    >> Thanks. I needed that for my laptop. I was surprised it worked with
    >> my freshly rolled (this morning's CVS) edition of Deer Park. I
    >> decided I didn't need a mobile suite ;-)

    The confusion is probably because of snipping, which I have been trying
    hard to remember to do. Go back over all the posts in the thread, and
    it will probably make sense. I'll try to clarify.

    Its all in English. I have a working knowledge of French, and some
    background in Latin, but I don't think I forgot myself.

    As best I can reconstruct, Rinaldi asked:

    "[OT] You using Firefox? Got a pref for open with last page visited?
    Must be hidden as it's not in the menu. I'm being lazy. Probably
    something like general.open_location.last_url if that works."

    I responded:

    "Tab Mix Plus will do it."

    Which it will, in restoring last opened tabs. Its an extension,
    available here:

    http://tmp.gary.elixant.com/

    I suspect Rinaldi either Googled it, or knew where it was, since he
    responded:

    "Thanks. I needed that for my laptop. I was surprised it worked with
    my freshly rolled (this morning's CVS) edition of Deer Park. I decided
    I didn't need a mobile suite ;-)"

    Rinaldi rolls his own Firefox builds, and was glad to see that the
    extension worked with his custom build.

    I guess its easy when you know the lingo. I hope that helped.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/

  4. Re: (LINUX) Re: TB1.5 Browser Association...

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > The Real Bev wrote:
    >> Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:
    >>
    >>> Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >>>
    >>> ------

    >> Is this English? Not that I want to do it, but I feel like I've just
    >> been hit in the face with the wet fish of incomprehension.
    >>
    >>> Thanks. I needed that for my laptop. I was surprised it worked with
    >>> my freshly rolled (this morning's CVS) edition of Deer Park. I
    >>> decided I didn't need a mobile suite ;-)

    > The confusion is probably because of snipping, which I have been trying
    > hard to remember to do. Go back over all the posts in the thread, and
    > it will probably make sense. I'll try to clarify.
    >
    > Its all in English. I have a working knowledge of French, and some
    > background in Latin, but I don't think I forgot myself.

    Moi aussi, but first-year of Latin doesn't provide much vocabulary :-(

    > As best I can reconstruct, Rinaldi asked:
    >
    > "[OT] You using Firefox? Got a pref for open with last page visited?
    > Must be hidden as it's not in the menu. I'm being lazy. Probably
    > something like general.open_location.last_url if that works."
    >
    > I responded:
    >
    > "Tab Mix Plus will do it."
    >
    > Which it will, in restoring last opened tabs. Its an extension,
    > available here:
    >
    > http://tmp.gary.elixant.com/
    >
    > I suspect Rinaldi either Googled it, or knew where it was, since he
    > responded:
    >
    > "Thanks. I needed that for my laptop. I was surprised it worked with
    > my freshly rolled (this morning's CVS) edition of Deer Park. I decided
    > I didn't need a mobile suite ;-)"
    >
    > Rinaldi rolls his own Firefox builds, and was glad to see that the
    > extension worked with his custom build.
    >
    > I guess its easy when you know the lingo. I hope that helped.

    Indubitably. I googled it, looked at the page and still couldn't figure out
    what it did. Don't tell me; if I can't understand it I don't need it.

    --
    Cheers, Bev

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2