Re: Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird - Mozilla ; Dave Miller wrote: > Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird Thank you. Hope to make use of the place a LOT....

  1. Re: Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird

    Dave Miller wrote:
    > Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird

    Thank you. Hope to make use of the place a LOT.

  2. Re: Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird

    Donald Cook wrote:
    > Dave Miller wrote:
    >> Welcome to mozilla.support.thunderbird

    > Thank you. Hope to make use of the place a LOT.

    OK I made it over here OK too. Just installed 1.5 so far so good.

+ Reply to Thread