Charamel theme - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Charamel theme - Mozilla ; It appears that someone has defaced the page with the Charamel theme. Can this be cleaned up? rmk...

  1. Charamel theme

    It appears that someone has defaced the page with the Charamel theme.
    Can this be cleaned up?

    rmk

  2. Re: Charamel theme

    richard wrote:

    > It appears that someone has defaced the page with the Charamel theme.
    > Can this be cleaned up?
    >
    > rmk

    what page?

  3. Re: Charamel theme

    On Firefox/Thunderbird add-ons site. Someone doesn't like that theme.

    gwtc wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> It appears that someone has defaced the page with the Charamel theme.
    >> Can this be cleaned up?
    >>
    >> rmk

    > what page?

  4. Re: Charamel theme

    _David Bate_ spoke thusly on 12/01/2006 5:29 PM:
    > On Firefox/Thunderbird add-ons site. Someone doesn't like that theme.
    >
    > gwtc wrote:
    >> richard wrote:
    >>
    >>> It appears that someone has defaced the page with the Charamel theme.
    >>> Can this be cleaned up?
    >>>
    >>> rmk

    >> what page?

    This isn't the place to report such problems. On
    https://addons.mozilla.org/faq.php , it says:

    How do I report a bug on this site?

    This site is new, and therefore is likely to have bugs and problems and
    should be considered beta quality. Please report any bugs you find so
    that they can be fixed.

    Bugs found in the Mozilla Update website should be reported to
    mozilla.org's Bugzilla.
    The bugs for this site are found listed in the Update product.

    Remember to select the correct component, and try to include as much
    info as possible to aid in a quick resolution of your bug.

    That would be:
    https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_b...ent=Web%20Site
    --
    Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion