Trash = Deleted - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Trash = Deleted - Mozilla ; I thought my Trash folder had disappeared and discovered that it is called Deleted - must be one of the effects of the British version :-) -- Herbert Eppel www.HETranslation.co.uk...

  1. Trash = Deleted

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  2. Re: Trash = Deleted

    Herb wrote:
    > I thought my Trash folder had disappeared and discovered that it is
    > called Deleted - must be one of the effects of the British version :-)

    Yes I know, isn't it wonderful :-)

    --
    Hugh

+ Reply to Thread