Attachment Sizes extension not working in 1.5 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Attachment Sizes extension not working in 1.5 - Mozilla ; The Attachment Sizes extension is not working after I upgraded to TB 1.5. Is it 'simply' a question of editing install.rdf as described at https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...umpg=10&id=878 ? -- Herbert Eppel www.HETranslation.co.uk...

  1. Attachment Sizes extension not working in 1.5

    ?

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  2. Re: Attachment Sizes extension not working in 1.5

    _Herb_ spoke thusly on 12/01/2006 3:43 AM:
    > The Attachment Sizes extension is not working after I upgraded to TB 1.5.
    >
    > Is it 'simply' a question of editing install.rdf as described at
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...umpg=10&id=878
    > ?

    You can, but there's no guarantee that everything will work.
    --
    Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion
    Mozilla Help

+ Reply to Thread