Re: Saving messages to Drafts w/TB 1.5...how to - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Saving messages to Drafts w/TB 1.5...how to - Mozilla ; On 01/11/06 07:48, Don Nickell wrote: > Suddenly when I click on Ctrl+S the message goes to Drafts in Local > Folders. How do I change that so they go to the POP account's Drafts > folder? > > THanks ...

  1. Re: Saving messages to Drafts w/TB 1.5...how to

    On 01/11/06 07:48, Don Nickell wrote:
    > Suddenly when I click on Ctrl+S the message goes to Drafts in Local
    > Folders. How do I change that so they go to the POP account's Drafts
    > folder?
    >
    > THanks
    > Don

    Tools -> Account Settings -> -> Copies & Folders. :-)

    (Crossposted to and Followup-to mozilla.support.thunderbird. :-P )
    --
    Yay!

  2. Re: Saving messages to Drafts w/TB 1.5...how to

    Matt Nordhoff wrote:
    > On 01/11/06 07:48, Don Nickell wrote:
    >> Suddenly when I click on Ctrl+S the message goes to Drafts in Local
    >> Folders. How do I change that so they go to the POP account's Drafts
    >> folder?
    >>
    >> THanks
    >> Don

    > Tools -> Account Settings -> -> Copies & Folders. :-)

    Thanks Matt, but I don't see anything indicating where Ctrl+S will copy a
    message.

    I just checked *about:config* and didn't find a likely string there
    either. :-\

  3. Re: Saving messages to Drafts w/TB 1.5...how to

    Don Nickell wrote:
    > Matt Nordhoff wrote:
    >> On 01/11/06 07:48, Don Nickell wrote:
    >>> Suddenly when I click on Ctrl+S the message goes to Drafts in Local
    >>> Folders. How do I change that so they go to the POP account's Drafts
    >>> folder?
    >>>
    >>> THanks
    >>> Don

    >> Tools -> Account Settings -> -> Copies & Folders. :-)
    >>

    > Thanks Matt, but I don't see anything indicating where Ctrl+S will copy
    > a message.
    >
    > I just checked *about:config* and didn't find a likely string there
    > either. :-\

    Sheeze, full of...beans again. I finally found the culprit and it *was*
    where you said. Thanks.

    Don

  4. Re: Saving messages to Drafts w/TB 1.5...how to

    On 01/11/06 11:29, Don Nickell wrote:
    > Don Nickell wrote:
    >> Matt Nordhoff wrote:

    >>> Tools -> Account Settings -> -> Copies & Folders. :-)
    >>>

    >> Thanks Matt, but I don't see anything indicating where Ctrl+S will
    >> copy a message.
    >>
    >> I just checked *about:config* and didn't find a likely string there
    >> either. :-\

    > Sheeze, full of...beans again. I finally found the culprit and it *was*
    > where you said. Thanks.
    >
    > Don

    Hehe, you're welcome. :-)
    --