Mozilla Testing - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Mozilla Testing - Mozilla ; Hello, Where can I find more information about the testing of Mozilla. How do you test at Mozilla? Are there any unit tests? How is the test configuration? Thanks and best regards, -Thomas...

  1. Mozilla Testing

    Hello,

    Where can I find more information about the testing of Mozilla.

    How do you test at Mozilla?

    Are there any unit tests? How is the test configuration?

    Thanks and best regards,
    -Thomas

  2. Re: Mozilla Testing

    On Sun, 04 May 2008 17:13:41 +0200, Thomas Derflinger wrote:

    > Where can I find more information about the testing of Mozilla.
    > How do you test at Mozilla?
    > Are there any unit tests? How is the test configuration?

    etc. etc. etc.

    Phil

    --
    Philip Chee ,

  3. Re: Mozilla Testing

    Philip Chee wrote:
    > On Sun, 04 May 2008 17:13:41 +0200, Thomas Derflinger wrote:
    >
    >> Where can I find more information about the testing of Mozilla.
    >> How do you test at Mozilla?
    >> Are there any unit tests? How is the test configuration?

    > etc. etc. etc.

    And

    http://quality.mozilla.org/
    http://quality.mozilla.org/howto/litmus/tutorial