Where is my question? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Where is my question? - Mozilla ; I asked a question as a followup to Joe S's contention that we have to "sign up" to post in m.test.multimedia. Instead of a reply, it appears that the post was removed. If this is the case then so shall ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 125

  1. Where is my question?

    I asked a question as a followup to Joe S's contention that we have to
    "sign up" to post in m.test.multimedia. Instead of a reply, it appears
    that the post was removed. If this is the case then so shall I be
    removed from this server. Posts of mine will NOT be removed without
    being answered or at least be redirected to another group OR privately
    emailed. This is totally UNacceptable.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  2. Re: Where is my question?

    Jay Garcia writes:

    > I asked a question as a followup to Joe S's contention that we have to
    > "sign up" to post in m.test.multimedia. Instead of a reply, it appears
    > that the post was removed. If this is the case then so shall I be
    > removed from this server. Posts of mine will NOT be removed without
    > being answered or at least be redirected to another group OR privately
    > emailed. This is totally UNacceptable.

    Do you mean the post in the link below. It's still there.

    http://groups.google.dk/group/mozill...f?dmode=source

    --
    Carl

  3. Re: Where is my question?

    On 27.04.2008 08:08, Carl Drud wrote:

    >> I asked a question as a followup to Joe S's contention that we have to
    >> "sign up" to post in m.test.multimedia. Instead of a reply, it appears
    >> that the post was removed. If this is the case then so shall I be
    >> removed from this server. Posts of mine will NOT be removed without
    >> being answered or at least be redirected to another group OR privately
    >> emailed. This is totally UNacceptable.

    > Do you mean the post in the link below. It's still there.
    >
    > http://groups.google.dk/group/mozill...f?dmode=source

    I only access the news.mozilla.org server, not Google Groups where the
    post cannot be removed by "those in charge" here on n.m.o. but thanks
    anyways. I hadn't really thought about it still being on GG's ..

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  4. Re: Where is my question?

    Jay Garcia writes:

    > I only access the news.mozilla.org server, not Google Groups where the
    > post cannot be removed by "those in charge" here on n.m.o. but thanks
    > anyways. I hadn't really thought about it still being on GG's ..

    I found the message through my newsreader as well.

    --
    Carl

  5. Re: Where is my question?

    On 27.04.2008 08:41, Carl Drud wrote:

    > I found the message through my newsreader as well.

    The reply from JoeS as well as my reply with the question is no longer
    present on the news.mozilla.org server. Although both were not "tests"
    that doesn't excuse the fact that the partial thread could have been
    moved to another venue such as .general or at least "answered" via
    private email or even answered in NTMM where the question was directly
    related to the group permissions/design/, etc.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  6. Re: Where is my question?