Where is my question? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Where is my question? - Mozilla ; Moz Champion (Dan) wrote: > FACT: > Rightly or wrongly, one person has been banned > FACT: > If one is banned, one must EXPECT their posts to disappear, after > all they are banned fact, only posting as the ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 125

Thread: Where is my question?

  1. Re: Where is my question?

    Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

    > FACT:
    > Rightly or wrongly, one person has been banned
    > FACT:
    > If one is banned, one must EXPECT their posts to disappear, after
    > all they are banned


    fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not
    posting as something else, therefore, those other postings
    should not have been removed.

    --
    *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    Laws, which applies everywhere, except for some strange
    reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup servers, where you
    may get banned.

    Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  2. Re: Where is my question?

    squaredancer wrote:
    > On 27.04.2008 14:39, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Jay Garcia to
    > generate the following:? :
    >> I asked a question as a followup to Joe S's contention that we have to
    >> "sign up" to post in m.test.multimedia. Instead of a reply, it appears
    >> that the post was removed. If this is the case then so shall I be
    >> removed from this server. Posts of mine will NOT be removed without
    >> being answered or at least be redirected to another group OR privately
    >> emailed. This is totally UNacceptable.
    >>
    >>

    >
    > getting posts removed (or not posted) is getting quite common! I beginn
    > to wonder if *YOUR* post was surreptiously replaced onto the thread??
    >
    > Anyways - after all the discussion that went on as to the purpose of
    > MTMM, Chris I's reply to my post is very pathetic:
    > news://news.mozilla.org:119/mailman....ts.mozilla.org
    >
    > He actually calls the OP a Multimedia Test Posting?? That can't be true
    > but, as was proven in the foregoing controversy, he hasn't got a clue as
    > to what Multimedia is!
    >
    > reg


    but according to gerv, it shouldn't have been posted, it
    shouldn't have been approved, and its not a test, because it
    didn't contain a binary.

    --
    *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    Laws, which applies everywhere, except for some strange
    reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup servers, where you
    may get banned.

    Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Where is my question?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:

    > fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not
    > posting as something else,


    I never saw the post that said you are banned, but according to what you
    posted here on 3 Decemeber 2007, the exact words were "You are now
    banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia." AFAICR, you are the
    only one who thinks that has something to do with what nicknames you
    morph to and you haven't said why you think it does.

  4. Re: Where is my question?

    Q wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > wrote:
    >
    >> fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not
    >> posting as something else,

    >
    > I never saw the post that said you are banned, but according to what you
    > posted here on 3 Decemeber 2007, the exact words were "You are now
    > banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia." AFAICR, you are the
    > only one who thinks that has something to do with what nicknames you
    > morph to and you haven't said why you think it does.


    either you're pretending to be stupid, or you really are.

    You were involved in that heated discussion, and you're part
    of that Mozilla Bully Gang, so you knew what was going on,
    so don't give me that crap that you don't know.

    Do me a favor, and this applies to the rest of the members
    of that hole-in-the-wall Bully Gang: until I get my so
    rightly deserved apology, never reply to one of my postings
    again.

    --
    *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for
    some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup
    servers, where your posting may get you banned.

    Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  5. Re: Where is my question?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:

    > Q wrote:
    > > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not
    > >> posting as something else,

    > >
    > > I never saw the post that said you are banned, but according to
    > > what you posted here on 3 Decemeber 2007, the exact words were "You
    > > are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia." AFAICR,
    > > you are the only one who thinks that has something to do with what
    > > nicknames you morph to and you haven't said why you think it does.

    >
    > either you're pretending to be stupid, or you really are.
    >
    > You were involved in that heated discussion, and you're part
    > of that Mozilla Bully Gang, so you knew what was going on,
    > so don't give me that crap that you don't know.


    I only know what was posted here about it. I wasn't involved in making
    the decision to ban you, and it's true that I never saw the post you
    quoted here; I don't even know if it was a news post or an e-mail. I
    take it for granted that you didn't misquote it and I still don't see
    why you think it might have something to do with the nicknames you
    morph to.

    > Do me a favor, and this applies to the rest of the members
    > of that hole-in-the-wall Bully Gang: until I get my so
    > rightly deserved apology, never reply to one of my postings
    > again.


    We've covered this. Extra name-calling isn't likely to convince me to
    do what you want.


  6. Re: Where is my question?

    On 4/28/08 11:17 AM, _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly:
    > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >
    >> FACT:
    >> Rightly or wrongly, one person has been banned
    >> FACT:
    >> If one is banned, one must EXPECT their posts to disappear,
    >> after all they are banned

    >
    > fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not posting as
    > something else, therefore, those other postings should not have been
    > removed.



    "You are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia."

    "You" means *you*, not just your address. Blocking an address is just a
    means to an end.

    For Jay:
    Not all posts go through the moderator que. In the case of Peter's
    posts, he subscribed to the list to bypass the mod que.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    List-owner: support-firefox, support-thunderbird, test-multimedia

  7. Re: Where is my question?

    Chris Ilias skriver:
    > On 4/28/08 11:17 AM, _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly:
    >> fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not posting as
    >> something else, therefore, those other postings should not have been
    >> removed.

    >
    >
    >
    > "You are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia."
    >
    > "You" means *you*, not just your address. Blocking an address is just a
    > means to an end.
    >
    > For Jay:
    > Not all posts go through the moderator que. In the case of Peter's
    > posts, he subscribed to the list to bypass the mod que.


    This on-going, never-ending dispute between the hippo and the mad
    deleter is obviously personal in nature, and as anyone can feel it is
    pestering the mozilla.general newsgroup. Is there a bug filed about this
    unfortunate situation which I can go vote for?

    /PM

  8. Re: Where is my question?

    larspeemm wrote:
    > Chris Ilias skriver:
    >> On 4/28/08 11:17 AM, _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly:
    >>> fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not posting as
    >>> something else, therefore, those other postings should not have been
    >>> removed.

    >>
    >>
    >> "You are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia."
    >>
    >> "You" means *you*, not just your address. Blocking an address is just a
    >> means to an end.
    >>
    >> For Jay:
    >> Not all posts go through the moderator que. In the case of Peter's
    >> posts, he subscribed to the list to bypass the mod que.

    >
    > This on-going, never-ending dispute between the hippo and the mad
    > deleter is obviously personal in nature, and as anyone can feel it is
    > pestering the mozilla.general newsgroup. Is there a bug filed about this
    > unfortunate situation which I can go vote for?
    >
    > /PM


    say what!!!! You mean I can file a bug!!!!???? I didn't
    know I could do that!!!! I wish someone mentioned it a long
    time ago!!!!

    --
    *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for
    some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup
    servers, where your posting may get you banned.

    Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  9. Re: Where is my question?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > larspeemm wrote:
    >> Chris Ilias skriver:
    >>> On 4/28/08 11:17 AM, _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly:
    >>>> fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not posting as
    >>>> something else, therefore, those other postings should not have been
    >>>> removed.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> "You are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia."
    >>>
    >>> "You" means *you*, not just your address. Blocking an address is just a
    >>> means to an end.
    >>>
    >>> For Jay:
    >>> Not all posts go through the moderator que. In the case of Peter's
    >>> posts, he subscribed to the list to bypass the mod que.

    >>
    >> This on-going, never-ending dispute between the hippo and the mad
    >> deleter is obviously personal in nature, and as anyone can feel it is
    >> pestering the mozilla.general newsgroup. Is there a bug filed about
    >> this unfortunate situation which I can go vote for?
    >>
    >> /PM

    >
    > say what!!!! You mean I can file a bug!!!!???? I didn't know I could do
    > that!!!! I wish someone mentioned it a long time ago!!!!


    A lot of good that will do though. The guy in charge (Gerv) was asked
    directly in NG by several people to get rid of Chris Ilias and he did
    nothing. If anything, he supported Chris and the status quo behind the
    scenes in spite of the furor caused by his actions. Gerv would also be
    looking at the bug and decide. He will get the bug assigned to him
    certainly. Remember that he's the one who posted in MTMM 12/20/2007 that
    "You aren't being ignored". Unless I missed something, he sure has me
    fooled. All that being said, more power to you.

    --
    Gus


  10. Re: Where is my question?

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > On 4/28/08 11:17 AM, _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly:
    >> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >>
    >>> FACT:
    >>> Rightly or wrongly, one person has been banned
    >>> FACT:
    >>> If one is banned, one must EXPECT their posts to disappear,
    >>> after all they are banned

    >> fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not posting as
    >> something else, therefore, those other postings should not have been
    >> removed.

    >
    >
    > "You are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia."
    >
    > "You" means *you*, not just your address. Blocking an address is just a
    > means to an end.
    >
    > For Jay:
    > Not all posts go through the moderator que. In the case of Peter's
    > posts, he subscribed to the list to bypass the mod que.


    I guess you didn't read my posting, its the last paragraph
    that applies to you:
    news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258

    --
    *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for
    some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup
    servers, where your posting may get you banned.

    Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  11. Re: Where is my question?

    Gus Richter skriver:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> larspeemm wrote:
    >>> Chris Ilias skriver:
    >>>> "You are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia."
    >>>>
    >>>> "You" means *you*, not just your address. Blocking an address is just a
    >>>> means to an end.
    >>>>
    >>>> For Jay:
    >>>> Not all posts go through the moderator que. In the case of Peter's
    >>>> posts, he subscribed to the list to bypass the mod que.
    >>>
    >>> This on-going, never-ending dispute between the hippo and the mad
    >>> deleter is obviously personal in nature, and as anyone can feel it is
    >>> pestering the mozilla.general newsgroup. Is there a bug filed about
    >>> this unfortunate situation which I can go vote for?
    >>>
    >>> /PM

    >>
    >> say what!!!! You mean I can file a bug!!!!???? I didn't know I could
    >> do that!!!! I wish someone mentioned it a long time ago!!!!

    >
    > A lot of good that will do though. The guy in charge (Gerv) was asked
    > directly in NG by several people to get rid of Chris Ilias and he did
    > nothing. If anything, he supported Chris and the status quo behind the
    > scenes in spite of the furor caused by his actions. Gerv would also be
    > looking at the bug and decide. He will get the bug assigned to him
    > certainly. Remember that he's the one who posted in MTMM 12/20/2007 that
    > "You aren't being ignored". Unless I missed something, he sure has me
    > fooled. All that being said, more power to you.
    >


    The right place to start the process would probably be

    if Peter or anyone else likes to go ahead.

    /PM

  12. Re: Where is my question?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:

    > Chris Ilias wrote:
    > > On 4/28/08 11:17 AM, _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly:
    > >> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > >>
    > >>> FACT:
    > >>> Rightly or wrongly, one person has been banned
    > >>> FACT:
    > >>> If one is banned, one must EXPECT their posts to disappear,
    > >>> after all they are banned
    > >> fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not posting as
    > >> something else, therefore, those other postings should not have
    > >> been removed.

    > >
    > >
    > > "You are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia."
    > >
    > > "You" means *you*, not just your address. Blocking an address is
    > > just a means to an end.
    > >
    > > For Jay:
    > > Not all posts go through the moderator que. In the case of Peter's
    > > posts, he subscribed to the list to bypass the mod que.

    >
    > I guess you didn't read my posting, its the last paragraph
    > that applies to you:
    > news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    > http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258


    One way to stop getting replies from people would be to stop posting
    "facts" which need correcting.

  13. Re: Where is my question?

    Q wrote:
    > One way to stop getting replies from people would be to stop posting
    > "facts" which need correcting.


    I guess you're too stupid, and didn't read my posting. Last
    paragraph at:

    news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258

    --
    *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for
    some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup
    servers, where your posting may get you banned.

    Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  14. Re: Where is my question?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:

    > Q wrote:
    > > One way to stop getting replies from people would be to stop posting
    > > "facts" which need correcting.

    >
    > I guess you're too stupid, and didn't read my posting. Last
    > paragraph at:
    >
    > news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    > http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258


    Not only have I read it, I've given you several helpful tips on how to
    get what you want. Another one is to stop insulting people -- that
    also would make them less likely to post the articles you're trying to
    netcop.


  15. Re: Where is my question?

    Q wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Q wrote:
    >>> One way to stop getting replies from people would be to stop posting
    >>> "facts" which need correcting.

    >> I guess you're too stupid, and didn't read my posting. Last
    >> paragraph at:
    >>
    >> news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258

    >
    > Not only have I read it, I've given you several helpful tips on how to
    > get what you want. Another one is to stop insulting people -- that
    > also would make them less likely to post the articles you're trying to
    > netcop.
    >


    do you have a reading or learning problem? Read the last
    paragraph:

    news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258

    if you keep replying, I'm going to keep pointing to this

    --
    *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for
    some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup
    servers, where your posting may get you banned.

    Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  16. Re: Where is my question?

    On 2008/04/30 11:51 AM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > »Q« wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> »Q« wrote:
    >>>> One way to stop getting replies from people would be to stop posting
    >>>> "facts" which need correcting.
    >>> I guess you're too stupid, and didn't read my posting. Last
    >>> paragraph at:
    >>>
    >>> news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    >>>
    >>> http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258

    >>
    >> Not only have I read it, I've given you several helpful tips on how to
    >> get what you want. Another one is to stop insulting people -- that
    >> also would make them less likely to post the articles you're trying to
    >> netcop.
    >>

    >
    > do you have a reading or learning problem? Read the last paragraph:
    >
    > news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    > http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258
    >
    > if you keep replying, I'm going to keep pointing to this


    Perhaps you should quit posting as a protest against your treatment
    until you get an apology.

  17. Re: Where is my question?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:

    > Q wrote:
    > > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> I guess you're too stupid, and didn't read my posting. Last
    > >> paragraph at:
    > >>
    > >> news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    > >> http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258

    > >
    > > Not only have I read it, I've given you several helpful tips on how
    > > to get what you want. Another one is to stop insulting people --
    > > that also would make them less likely to post the articles you're
    > > trying to netcop.

    >
    > do you have a reading or learning problem?


    Nope.

    Not only that, but also I can recognize irony most of the time.

    > Read the last paragraph:


    As I just pointed out, I've read it and I've tried to help you with
    it. I don't have any new tips to help you, but you haven't tried even
    one of the several I've given so far.

    > news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    > http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258
    >
    > if you keep replying, I'm going to keep pointing to this


    In the links you keep giving, you say you don't want replies, so it
    seems odd to me that you intend to do all in your power to keep getting
    them. I may play along for a while, or not. I trust others who don't
    want to see you post the links to get replies over and over will mark
    the thread to be ignored.


  18. Re: Where is my question?

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > On 4/28/08 11:17 AM, _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly:
    >> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >>
    >>> FACT:
    >>> Rightly or wrongly, one person has been banned
    >>> FACT:
    >>> If one is banned, one must EXPECT their posts to disappear,
    >>> after all they are banned

    >>
    >> fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not posting as
    >> something else, therefore, those other postings should not have been
    >> removed.

    >
    >
    >
    > "You are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia."
    >
    > "You" means *you*, not just your address. Blocking an address is just a
    > means to an end.
    >
    > For Jay:
    > Not all posts go through the moderator que. In the case of Peter's
    > posts, he subscribed to the list to bypass the mod que.



    Just asking a question now.
    in the above you appear to be answering a post from Moz Champ. then have
    the Phrase:

    "You are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia."

    Is this implying now that Moz Champ is banned. Or is it simply part of
    your answer about Peter?

    Just need clarification. It appears your banning Moz from MTTM because
    he asked a question or made a comment.

    --
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Phillip M. Jones, CET http://www.vpea.org
    If it's "fixed", don't "break it"! mailtojones@kimbanet.com
    http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/default.htm
    Mac G4-500, OSX.3.9, 1.5GB Mac 17" PowerBook G4-1.67 GHZ, 2 GB OSX.4.11
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

  19. Re: Where is my question?

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > On 4/28/08 11:17 AM, _Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo_ spoke thusly:
    >> Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >>
    >>> FACT:
    >>> Rightly or wrongly, one person has been banned
    >>> FACT:
    >>> If one is banned, one must EXPECT their posts to disappear,
    >>> after all they are banned

    >> fact, only posting as the purple hippo was banned, not posting as
    >> something else, therefore, those other postings should not have been
    >> removed.

    >
    >
    > "You are now banned from posting in mozilla.test.multimedia."
    >
    > "You" means *you*, not just your address. Blocking an address is just a
    > means to an end.


    no, I'm sorry, but thats too vague. "You" is too vague and
    it hasn't been defined on what "you" refers to. And it
    wouldn't hold up in any court of law either. So you, being
    the Mozilla Bully, has turned this into your own personal
    grudge.

    And before you reply, please read the last paragraph of my
    posting:

    news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258

    --
    *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for
    some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup
    servers, where your posting may get you banned.

    Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  20. Re: Where is my question?

    Q wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Q wrote:
    >>> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> I guess you're too stupid, and didn't read my posting. Last
    >>>> paragraph at:
    >>>>
    >>>> news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    >>>> http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258
    >>> Not only have I read it, I've given you several helpful tips on how
    >>> to get what you want. Another one is to stop insulting people --
    >>> that also would make them less likely to post the articles you're
    >>> trying to netcop.

    >> do you have a reading or learning problem?

    >
    > Nope.
    >
    > Not only that, but also I can recognize irony most of the time.
    >
    >> Read the last paragraph:

    >
    > As I just pointed out, I've read it and I've tried to help you with
    > it. I don't have any new tips to help you, but you haven't tried even
    > one of the several I've given so far.
    >
    >> news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258
    >>
    >> if you keep replying, I'm going to keep pointing to this

    >
    > In the links you keep giving, you say you don't want replies, so it
    > seems odd to me that you intend to do all in your power to keep getting
    > them. I may play along for a while, or not. I trust others who don't
    > want to see you post the links to get replies over and over will mark
    > the thread to be ignored.
    >


    it seems you have not read the last paragraph of my posting:

    news://news.mozilla.org:119/W7-dneH6...2d@mozilla.org
    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...3f5eb3630e3258

    if you had read it, then you wouldn't be replying. By
    replying, you're just proving to everyone how stupid and
    arrogant you really are. Because of your stupidness,
    perhaps you shouldn't be a moderator anymore. Oh, I'm
    sorry, according to the other posters and how they feel
    about Chris, it seems thats a requirement.

    --
    *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Notice: This posting is protected under the Free Speech
    Laws, which applies everywhere in the FREE world, except for
    some strange reason, not to the mozilla.org newsgroup
    servers, where your posting may get you banned.

    Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast