Re: Is secnews down? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Is secnews down? - Mozilla ; On 02.04.2008 05:54, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Gus Richter to generate the following:? : > Jay Garcia wrote: > >> On 01.04.2008 13:26, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote: >> >> --- Original Message --- >> >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 110 of 110

  1. Re: Is secnews down?

    On 02.04.2008 05:54, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Gus Richter to
    generate the following:? :
    > Jay Garcia wrote:
    >
    >> On 01.04.2008 13:26, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

    ya know, Gus - your post makes me feel kinda blue!

    reg

  2. Re: Is secnews down?

    Gus Richter wrote:
    > Jay Garcia wrote:
    >> On 01.04.2008 13:26, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

    I'd forgot about representations of chess.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

  3. Re: Is secnews down?

    On 02-04-2008 20:04 CET, Blinky the Shark composed this enchanting
    statement:
    > Gus Richter wrote:
    >> Jay Garcia wrote:
    >>> On 01.04.2008 13:26, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

    We have colour prints nowadays.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  4. Re: Is secnews down?

    Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    > On 02-04-2008 20:04 CET, Blinky the Shark composed this enchanting
    > statement:
    >> Gus Richter wrote:

    I'll bet the diagrams are still b/w. I'll bet in text the references
    are still to black and white.

    I won't bet much, though.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky: http://blinkynet.net

  5. Re: Is secnews down?

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    >> On 02-04-2008 20:04 CET, Blinky the Shark composed this enchanting
    >> statement:

    You can have people toying with Star Wars figures, North and South
    Colonial Figures or whatever; I myself own a Hungarian Traditional Dress
    hand carved and hand painted wood set and another with Onyx board and
    figures. They are basically for display and the odd time playing just
    for fooling around. For serious playing there is only the traditional
    board and figures in black and white. I don't play much anymore but I
    used to play in tournaments when I was younger although admittedly my
    rating was not very high at all.

    --
    Gus

  6. Re: Is secnews down?

    Gus Richter wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    >>> On 02-04-2008 20:04 CET, Blinky the Shark composed this enchanting
    >>> statement:

    So tourney/championship/etc matches would never be played with anything
    but black'n'white?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky: http://blinkynet.net

  7. Re: Is secnews down?

    On 03-04-2008 03:59 CET, Gus Richter composed this enchanting statement:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    >>> On 02-04-2008 20:04 CET, Blinky the Shark composed this enchanting
    >>> statement:

    I have a set carved from soapstone made in Africa for display. I'm
    playing games at RedHotPawn.com, at present.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  8. Re: Is secnews down?

    On 03.04.2008 10:34, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Melchert
    Fruitema to generate the following:? :
    > On 03-04-2008 03:59 CET, Gus Richter composed this enchanting statement:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    huh???? using the soapstone set???

    (no need to reply - me just nit-picking)

    reg

  9. Re: Is secnews down?

    Daniel wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>> My three are Taulor, Grant and Eisenhower.

    >> did you know that Eisenhower received the Order of the Elephant?:
    >> http://www.answers.com/topic/order-of-the-elephant
    >>
    >> boy, I just can't get away from these elephants
    >>

    > Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Elephant

    purple.elephant.in.sneakers --
    http://purpleelephantinsneakers.blogspot.com/

    help!!!! Emails to me may become public

    Laws, which applies everywhere, except for some strange
    reason, not to the mozilla.org servers, where you may get
    banned.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  10. Re: Is secnews down?

    On 03-04-2008 19:04 CET, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo composed this
    enchanting statement:
    > Daniel wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >>> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>>>
    >>> did you know that Eisenhower received the Order of the Elephant?:
    >>> http://www.answers.com/topic/order-of-the-elephant
    >>>
    >>> boy, I just can't get away from these elephants
    >>>

    >> Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Elephant

    > purple.elephant.in.sneakers --
    > http://purpleelephantinsneakers.blogspot.com/

    Briljant, only a week in existence, no postings and 35 comments already. :P

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6