Mozilla Scheduled Maintenance - 3/11/2008, 7pm - 11pm PDT (0200 - 0600
3/12/2008 UTC)

We will have a scheduled maintenance window tonight from 7pm to 11pm
PDT. The following changes will take place:

* 7:00pm PDT (0200 UTC) duration 4 hours: Kernel upgrades. We'll be
doing kernel security updates on various machines affecting the
following services for approximately 10 minutes each:
- Phone service at Mountain View and Toronto
- Breakpad
- support.mozilla.org chat server
- build graphs / pageload tests
- CVS, cvs-mirror, SVN, Hg
- LXR/MXR
- ftp.mozilla.org
- stage.mozilla.org
- videos.mozilla.org
- internal DNS service at all 4 colo facilities and the MV and
Toronto offices
- Any sites using LDAP for authentication
- jumphosts for all colo facilities and offices
- download.mozilla.org (bouncer).

Please let me know if you have any reason why we should not proceed
with the planned maintenance. As always, we aim to keep downtime to
as little as possible, but unexpected complications can arise causing
longer downtime periods than expected. All systems should be
operational by the end of the maintenance window. Feel free to email
infra at mozilla.com if you see issues past the planned downtime.

Thanks,
-Justin