some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committing aserious crime - Mozilla

This is a discussion on some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committing aserious crime - Mozilla ; The Real Bev wrote: > I'll warn my son, he just moved to Hillsborough. Almost everybody > there is from somewhere else, though... I've spent quite a bit of time in and around Hillsborough. It's a nice little town, though ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committinga serious crime

    The Real Bev wrote:

    > I'll warn my son, he just moved to Hillsborough. Almost everybody
    > there is from somewhere else, though...

    I've spent quite a bit of time in and around Hillsborough. It's a nice
    little town, though I don't think I could live there for very long.
    There are more locals than you'd think -- they're hiding in the
    woods.

  2. Re: some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committinga serious crime

    Q wrote:

    > The Real Bev wrote:
    >
    >> I'll warn my son, he just moved to Hillsborough. Almost everybody
    >> there is from somewhere else, though...

    > I've spent quite a bit of time in and around Hillsborough. It's a nice
    > little town, though I don't think I could live there for very long.
    > There are more locals than you'd think -- they're hiding in the
    > woods.

    Probably dug their own secret wells, too, and exchange water for
    moonshine quart for quart. I'm still horrified that water costs
    $80/month/3,000 gallons.

    I visited for 2 weeks in October and left the same day the rain started.
    Plane was delayed an hour because of thunderstorms to the west. I can
    also make Costco and supermarket lines stop dead in their tracks just by
    choosing one.

    What's amazing is that everywhere looks the same back there. New
    freeways surrounded by uniform-height forests, nothing else visible, you
    can't tell where you are without reading the signs. There was one
    bluish angular tower that belonged to one of the schools that you could
    see every once in a while, but no idea at all where it was or where it
    might pop up next.

    Whole place is beautiful but humid. We went on the Poet's Walk and I saw
    my first ever snapping turtle. Damn thing was a foot across. My son
    tried to lift it out of the water so we could take a picture, but it
    SQUIRMED and then wedged itself under a rock. Nature in the raw.

    But I digress... What were we talking about?

    When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a thumb.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3