some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committing aserious crime - Mozilla

This is a discussion on some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committing aserious crime - Mozilla ; The date and time was 2/29/2008 6:13 PM, and on a whim, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T pounded out on the keyboard: > Terry R. wrote: >> The date and time was 2/28/2008 11:19 PM, and on a whim, Peter Potamus ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

  1. Re: some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committinga serious crime

    The date and time was 2/29/2008 6:13 PM, and on a whim, Phillip M.
    Jones, C.E.T pounded out on the keyboard:

    > Terry R. wrote:
    >> The date and time was 2/28/2008 11:19 PM, and on a whim, Peter Potamus
    >> the Purple Hippo pounded out on the keyboard:
    >>
    >>> The vast majority of you who have be using "lol" within the Mozilla
    >>> newsgroups are committing a serious crime. Are you really Laughing
    >>> Out Loud? Chance are you're not. In other words, you've been lying.
    >>> This false lol is a class G felony punishable by permanent IP banning
    >>> and in rare cases death by pwnage.
    >>>
    >>> The correct term that should be used is "loi" which is Laughing On the
    >>> Inside.
    >>>
    >>> For more details, see: http://nomorelol.com/
    >>>

    >> The only time I use it is when I actually make an audible laugh. I
    >> NEVER believe those who use ROTFL!
    >>

    > What do you really think people are doing when they are ROTFLMAO.

    Um, trying to lose weight? ;-)

    --
    Terry R.

  2. Re: some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committinga serious crime

    Gordon Weast wrote:

    > Terry R. wrote:
    >> The date and time was 2/28/2008 11:19 PM, and on a whim, Peter Potamus
    >> the Purple Hippo pounded out on the keyboard:
    >>
    >>> The vast majority of you who have be using "lol" within the Mozilla
    >>> newsgroups are committing a serious crime. Are you really Laughing
    >>> Out Loud? Chance are you're not. In other words, you've been lying.
    >>> This false lol is a class G felony punishable by permanent IP banning
    >>> and in rare cases death by pwnage.
    >>>
    >>> The correct term that should be used is "loi" which is Laughing On the
    >>> Inside.
    >>>
    >>> For more details, see: http://nomorelol.com/

    >> The only time I use it is when I actually make an audible laugh. I
    >> NEVER believe those who use ROTFL!

    > Hmmm, RITCL (Rolling in the Chair Laughing)
    > BITCL (Bouncing in the Chair Laughing)
    >
    > These don't sound as good...

    FPS. Faint polite smile. Realism R Us.

    When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a thumb.

  3. Re: some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committinga serious crime

    The Real Bev wrote:
    > Gordon Weast wrote:
    >
    >> Terry R. wrote:
    >>> The date and time was 2/28/2008 11:19 PM, and on a whim, Peter Potamus
    >>> the Purple Hippo pounded out on the keyboard:

    >>> The only time I use it is when I actually make an audible laugh. I
    >>> NEVER believe those who use ROTFL!

    >> Hmmm, RITCL (Rolling in the Chair Laughing)
    >> BITCL (Bouncing in the Chair Laughing)
    >>
    >> These don't sound as good...

    > FPS. Faint polite smile. Realism R Us.

    Occasionally I do lol. More often I smhiw. Shake my head in wonder.

    Rinaldi
    --
    What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I
    definitely overpaid for my carpet.

  4. Re: some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committinga serious crime

    Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:

    > The Real Bev wrote:
    >> Gordon Weast wrote:

    >>> Hmmm, RITCL (Rolling in the Chair Laughing)
    >>> BITCL (Bouncing in the Chair Laughing)
    >>>
    >>> These don't sound as good...

    >> FPS. Faint polite smile. Realism R Us.

    > Occasionally I do lol. More often I smhiw. Shake my head in wonder.

    JDS. Jaw-droppingly stupid. I would never use lol -- there are some
    people I really don't want to be mistaken for. I will use smilies and
    frownies, though.

    Most recent JDS usage: coming down from the mountains on the 40-55mph
    road following (along with a dozen other hapless victims) a jeep
    steadfastly traveling at 27mph and studiously avoiding the turnouts.
    After a while I flashed my headlights. No response. Gave 5 polite horn
    taps. No response. 5 louder horn taps. No response. 3 long blasts
    finally got their attention and they pulled over at the next
    opportunity. I didn't give them the finger, but I bet a lot of the
    people behind me did.

    Who on god's green earth do they think the SLOWER TRAFFIC USE PULLOUTS
    signs are meant for?

    When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a thumb.

  5. Re: some of you within the Mozilla newsgroups have been committinga serious crime