someone has the audacity to blog me!!!! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on someone has the audacity to blog me!!!! - Mozilla ; This was just pointed out to me: http://peter-at-his-best.blogspot.com/ . If this person needs to discuss me [and without my permission btw], then he definitely needs to get a life. And to the blogger: thanks for the insult. -- *IMPORTANT*: Sorry ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 280

  1. someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    This was just pointed out to me:
    http://peter-at-his-best.blogspot.com/.

    If this person needs to discuss me [and without my
    permission btw], then he definitely needs to get a life.

    And to the blogger: thanks for the insult.

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  2. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    On 06.11.2007 16:28 UK Time, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > This was just pointed out to me: http://peter-at-his-best.blogspot.com/.
    >
    > If this person needs to discuss me [and without my permission btw], then
    > he definitely needs to get a life.
    >
    > And to the blogger: thanks for the insult.

    The person appears to be Nir, who in my experience (if it is indeed the
    same Nir) is always very helpful and knowledgeable in these groups.

    The blog dates back to 24 August - what the h... is it all about?

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  3. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    On 06.11.2007 17:28, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Peter Potamus
    the Purple Hippo to generate the following:? :
    > This was just pointed out to me:
    > http://peter-at-his-best.blogspot.com/.
    >
    > If this person needs to discuss me [and without my
    > permission btw], then he definitely needs to get a life.
    >
    > And to the blogger: thanks for the insult.

    no names, no pack-drill, but that blog belongs to Cyber Policeman Nir -
    that he is a non-english-earth-inhabitant is clear from the blog language!
    BUT - as with most things on the internet, you (Peter) have the
    opportunity to REPORT THE BLOG AS OFFENSIVE.... at the top of the page
    are a couple of tabs... here, the second from the left is the one you
    need to look at!

    reg

  4. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    Herb wrote, On 11/06/2007 11:40 PM:
    > On 06.11.2007 16:28 UK Time, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> This was just pointed out to me:
    >> http://peter-at-his-best.blogspot.com/.
    >>
    >> If this person needs to discuss me [and without my permission
    >> btw], then he definitely needs to get a life.
    >>
    >> And to the blogger: thanks for the insult.
    >>

    > The person appears to be Nir, who in my experience (if it is indeed
    > the same Nir

    Indeed , it's me .

    > ) is always very helpful and knowledgeable in these groups.
    >
    > The blog dates back to 24 August - what the h... is it all about?

    You may get some relevance , see

    "http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.general/browse_frm/thread/2e1df2e521f039fc/4bc4eadcbe5a6921?lnk=gst&q=send+link+starts+IE+55+times#4bc4eadcbe5a6921"

    That blog entry was posted at the same time when I was pulling Paranoid
    Hippo's leg ;-) ( which one ? umm... not sure , maybe back leg :-\ .
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo , should
    I consider your front legs as Hands ? O:-) )

  5. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    On 11/6/2007 11:29 AM On a whim, Nir pounded out on the keyboard

    > Herb wrote, On 11/06/2007 11:40 PM:
    >> On 06.11.2007 16:28 UK Time, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >>> This was just pointed out to me:
    >>> http://peter-at-his-best.blogspot.com/.
    >>>
    >>> If this person needs to discuss me [and without my permission
    >>> btw], then he definitely needs to get a life.
    >>>
    >>> And to the blogger: thanks for the insult.
    >>>

    >> The person appears to be Nir, who in my experience (if it is indeed
    >> the same Nir

    > Indeed , it's me .
    >
    >> ) is always very helpful and knowledgeable in these groups.
    >>
    >> The blog dates back to 24 August - what the h... is it all about?
    >>

    > You may get some relevance , see
    >
    > "http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.general/browse_frm/thread/2e1df2e521f039fc/4bc4eadcbe5a6921?lnk=gst&q=send+link+starts+IE+55+times#4bc4eadcbe5a6921"
    >
    > That blog entry was posted at the same time when I was pulling Paranoid
    > Hippo's leg ;-) ( which one ? umm... not sure , maybe back leg :-\ .
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo , should
    > I consider your front legs as Hands ? O:-) )

    Nir,

    Stick to support. You failed at trying to be humorous.

    I think it was a cheap shot to talk about someone in a newsgroup in your
    blog (not that anyone had read it until today). Why didn't you just
    post it here and take the heat? You would have gotten a lot more
    right, you NEVER talk about OT material...

    --
    Terry R.

  6. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    Terry R. wrote, On 11/07/2007 01:11 AM:
    > On 11/6/2007 11:29 AM On a whim, Nir pounded out on the keyboard
    >
    >> Herb wrote, On 11/06/2007 11:40 PM:

    > Nir,
    >
    > Stick to support. You failed at trying to be humorous.

    > I think it was a cheap shot to talk about someone in a newsgroup in
    > your blog (not that anyone had read it until today). Why didn't you
    > just post it here and take the heat?

    Have you missed the link , Peter has posted ?
    It seems to me that you don't know anything about 'Blog permission
    setting' . BTW, in my blog , it had been set to ("Who can view this blog?")
    " All" . That's all a blogger can do .

    > You would have gotten a lot more responses (which is the only reason
    > people blog, right?). Oh that's right, you NEVER talk about OT
    > material...

    Should I complete your incomplete sentence ?

  7. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    "Terry R." wrote:

    > Why didn't you just post it here and take the heat? You would have
    > gotten a lot more responses (which is the only reason people blog,
    > right?). Oh that's right, you NEVER talk about OT material...

    The entire Peter-says-Nir-lives-in-a-Black-Hole thread /was/ posted
    here, including Nir's part of it.

  8. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    Q wrote:
    > "Terry R." wrote:
    >
    >> Why didn't you just post it here and take the heat? You would have
    >> gotten a lot more responses (which is the only reason people blog,
    >> right?). Oh that's right, you NEVER talk about OT material...

    > The entire Peter-says-Nir-lives-in-a-Black-Hole thread /was/ posted
    > here, including Nir's part of it.

    but what Nir said in that blog of his are new and never was
    said here; especially his insulting parts.

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  9. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    On 11/6/2007 11:57 AM On a whim, Nir pounded out on the keyboard

    > Terry R. wrote, On 11/07/2007 01:11 AM:

    >> Nir,
    >>
    >> Stick to support. You failed at trying to be humorous.

    >> I think it was a cheap shot to talk about someone in a newsgroup in
    >> your blog (not that anyone had read it until today). Why didn't you
    >> just post it here and take the heat?

    > Have you missed the link , Peter has posted ?
    > It seems to me that you don't know anything about 'Blog permission
    > setting' . BTW, in my blog , it had been set to ("Who can view this blog?")
    > " All" . That's all a blogger can do .
    >
    >> You would have gotten a lot more responses (which is the only reason
    >> people blog, right?). Oh that's right, you NEVER talk about OT
    >> material...

    > Should I complete your incomplete sentence ?

    If it makes you feel more important, please do. Or maybe you don't know
    what ... stands for.

    --
    Terry R.

  10. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    Nir wrote:
    > Herb wrote, On 11/06/2007 11:40 PM:
    >> On 06.11.2007 16:28 UK Time, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >>> This was just pointed out to me: http://peter-at-his-best.blogspot.com/.
    >>>
    >>> If this person needs to discuss me [and without my permission
    >>> btw], then he definitely needs to get a life.
    >>>
    >>> And to the blogger: thanks for the insult.
    >>>

    >> The person appears to be Nir, who in my experience (if it is indeed
    >> the same Nir

    > Indeed , it's me .
    >
    >> ) is always very helpful and knowledgeable in these groups.
    >>
    >> The blog dates back to 24 August - what the h... is it all about?
    >>

    > You may get some relevance , see
    >
    > "http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.general/browse_frm/thread/2e1df2e521f039fc/4bc4eadcbe5a6921?lnk=gst&q=send+link+starts+IE+55+times#4bc4eadcbe5a6921"
    >

    > That blog entry was posted at the same time when I was pulling Paranoid
    > Hippo's leg ;-) ( which one ? umm... not sure , maybe back leg :-\ .
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo , should
    > I consider your front legs as Hands ? O:-) )

    Wow. i haven't done acid since 1972.
    caver1

  11. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote in

    > This was just pointed out to me:
    > http://peter-at-his-best.blogspot.com/.
    >
    > If this person needs to discuss me [and without my
    > permission btw], then he definitely needs to get a life.
    >
    > And to the blogger: thanks for the insult.

    I think it's funny, although not as intense as
    http://fakestevejobs.blogspot.com

    --
    }:-) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://manormaniac.blogspot.com/

    Love as it exists in society is merely the mingling of two
    fantasies and the contact of two skins.

  12. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    "Terry R." wrote in

    > I think it was a cheap shot to talk about someone in a
    > newsgroup in your blog

    Waaaaaa. terry doesn't LIKE it. waaaaaa boo hoo hoo.

    You makes your posts, you takes your chances.

    --
    }:-) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://manormaniac.blogspot.com/

    Spacetime isn't curved, it's positively bent.

  13. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    >Q wrote:
    >> "Terry R." wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why didn't you just post it here and take the heat? You
    >>> would have gotten a lot more responses (which is the only
    >>> reason people blog, right?). Oh that's right, you NEVER talk
    >>> about OT material...

    >> The entire Peter-says-Nir-lives-in-a-Black-Hole thread /was/
    >> posted here, including Nir's part of it.

    > but what Nir said in that blog of his are new and never was
    > said here; especially his insulting parts.

    WHAT "insulting parts?" If you found any of it "insulting," I
    suggest you ask your therapist to adjust your meds.

    The closest he comes to insulting you is this:
    "He is wasting countless hours to detect flaws in mozilla
    etiquette nd cancellation policy"

    I call it "an accurate assessment."

    Grow up.

    --
    }:-) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://soflatheatre.blogspot.com/

    We all live in a yellow subroutine.

  14. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    On 11/6/2007 4:51 PM On a whim, Christopher Jahn pounded out on the keyboard

    > "Terry R." wrote in
    >
    >> I think it was a cheap shot to talk about someone in a
    >> newsgroup in your blog

    > Waaaaaa. terry doesn't LIKE it. waaaaaa boo hoo hoo.
    >
    > You makes your posts, you takes your chances.

    Like you, I can state my opinion. If you don't like it, oh well. But
    don't cry about it.

    --
    Terry R.

  15. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    Christopher Jahn wrote:

    > WHAT "insulting parts?" If you found any of it "insulting," I
    > suggest you ask your therapist to adjust your meds.
    >
    > The closest he comes to insulting you is this:
    > "He is wasting countless hours to detect flaws in mozilla
    > etiquette nd cancellation policy"
    >
    > I call it "an accurate assessment."
    >
    > Grow up.

    Maybe the bit about passing math in school; I couldn't find anything
    else I might consider insulting. And that's a pretty light jab, at
    most.

  16. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    Terry R. wrote:
    > I think it was a cheap shot to talk about someone in a newsgroup in your
    > blog (not that anyone had read it until today). Why didn't you just
    > post it here

    Thank you! I would have to agree. This is what he should
    have done. He should have posted the remarks to me on the
    group, but instead makes potshots of me elsewhere. But I
    guess this is what this guy does.

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  17. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    Q wrote:
    > Christopher Jahn wrote:
    >
    >> WHAT "insulting parts?" If you found any of it "insulting," I
    >> suggest you ask your therapist to adjust your meds.
    >>
    >> The closest he comes to insulting you is this:
    >> "He is wasting countless hours to detect flaws in mozilla
    >> etiquette nd cancellation policy"
    >>
    >> I call it "an accurate assessment."
    >>
    >> Grow up.

    > Maybe the bit about passing math in school; I couldn't find anything
    > else I might consider insulting. And that's a pretty light jab, at
    > most.

    He called me a "jewel" and even went so far as to make it a
    "black diamond of a jewel", which both are very derogatory
    remarks. Thats about as bad as me calling him mulatto,
    Brown Sahib, a Golliwogg, or even a Buffie.

    Then he tried to insinuate that I've got a monkey's tail.
    Why doesn't he just come out and say it? Its affully close
    to saying I'm a "Cheese-eating surrender monkey." Another
    insulting remark.

    He called me stupid by his phrase of "how Peter managed to
    get passmark"

    he calls my postings and contributions are zero, that people
    can't understand my contributions, and all I do is give
    wrong information. He also calls me, not right out, but
    hinted at, that I'm a schizoid with schizophrenia tendencies.

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  18. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    wrote:

    > He called me a "jewel" and even went so far as to make it a
    > "black diamond of a jewel", which both are very derogatory
    > remarks. Thats about as bad as me calling him mulatto,
    > Brown Sahib, a Golliwogg, or even a Buffie.

    Really? Can you provide some citation to show that "jewel" is a
    a slur? I've never come across it.

    > He called me stupid by his phrase of "how Peter managed to
    > get passmark"

    Nah, plenty of people who aren't stupid aren't good at mathematics.

    Meh, I think you're just very easily outraged.

  19. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

    > Einstein and folks of his type couldn't pass regular school test. And
    > was made fun of. But implying he would be dumb because he couldn't pass
    > test.

    You _might_ want to verify the "Einstein" part of that before using
    it again.

    --
    Tom Liotta

  20. Re: someone has the audacity to blog me!!!!

    Tom Liotta wrote:
    > Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
    >
    >> Einstein and folks of his type couldn't pass regular school test. And
    >> was made fun of. But implying he would be dumb because he couldn't pass
    >> test.

    > You _might_ want to verify the "Einstein" part of that before using
    > it again.

    Einstein flunked high school math