Intercepting GET and POST request - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Intercepting GET and POST request - Mozilla ; Hello, I would like to intercept GET and POST request initiated at the browser. Can extensions help me achieve this ? In addition, I also want to be able to associate each GET / POST request with the particular instance ...

  1. Intercepting GET and POST request

    Hello,

    I would like to intercept GET and POST request initiated at the browser.
    Can extensions help me achieve this ?

    In addition, I also want to be able to associate each GET / POST request
    with the particular instance of the browser making the request. For
    instance, if there are multiple tabs open in the browser, I want to
    distinguish between GET/POST request made by each of them.

    Thank you,
    Karthick

  2. Re: Intercepting GET and POST request

    Karthick Jayaraman wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to intercept GET and POST request initiated at the browser.
    > Can extensions help me achieve this ?

    http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/index.html
    Live HTTP Headers extension

    > In addition, I also want to be able to associate each GET / POST request
    > with the particular instance of the browser making the request. For
    > instance, if there are multiple tabs open in the browser, I want to
    > distinguish between GET/POST request made by each of them.

    Umm, don't know if it will do that or not. The above extension will, of
    course, show the requested URL, etc.

    OK, just checked it out and it seems that all requests/responses are
    logged in the same Live HTTP Headers window.

    --
    Alex K.

+ Reply to Thread