Re: Thunderbird - things that should be corrected - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Thunderbird - things that should be corrected - Mozilla ; *-* On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 08:14:56 -0700, *-* In Article RvydneEiC8NtB5banZ2dnUVZ_sDinZ2d@mozilla.org , *-* Andrew DeFaria wrote *-* About Re: Thunderbird - things that should be corrected > Stone_26lb wrote: From the headers of that post: >> Date: Tue, 09 ...

  1. Re: Thunderbird - things that should be corrected

    *-* On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 08:14:56 -0700,
    *-* In Article RvydneEiC8NtB5banZ2dnUVZ_sDinZ2d@mozilla.org,
    *-* Andrew DeFaria wrote
    *-* About Re: Thunderbird - things that should be corrected

    > Stone_26lb wrote:

    From the headers of that post:

    >> Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:03:11 +0200

    ^^^^^
    >> tbresson@gmail.com skrev:

    >>> I have no idea where to provide feedback on this excellent
    >>> application so I'll try here.

    >>> * The preview incoming mail function shouldn't preview mail that
    >>> it already knows is junk.
    >>> * The spelling function can be disabled e.g. but it still checks
    >>> the subject line for spelling errors.

    >>> That said! This is my favorite e-mail client ever!

    >> Ok, this tread a bug/encanchement tread?

    > "Tread"?

    There's no need to "stroke" your ego by mocking someone whose
    native language is probably not English.

    > Well at least your consistent...

    ^^^^
    Before mocking someone else'e use of the language you really need
    to make sure that your own is correct. That should be "you're".

    Follow-up set to mozilla.general.

    Ken Whiton

    FIDO: 1:132/152

  2. Re: Thunderbird - things that should be corrected

    Herb wrote:
    > On 10.10.2007 16:33 UK Time, Andrew DeFaria wrote:
    >
    >> Let me get this straight. I was "rude" for asking a question?
    >> Specifically questioning a consistently mistyped word. Well holy **** we
    >> now can't ask questions here without being deemed rude. Well that
    >> severely limits the usefulness of this group should we all decide to be
    >> ahem... polite.

    > Hi Dave,
    >
    > you see what I meant in my earlier message? ;-)

    Move this discussion to mozilla.general and continue it there.

    --
    Followup-to -> mozilla.general

+ Reply to Thread