Printing from Mozilla - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Printing from Mozilla - Mozilla ; When I moved from IE7 to Firefox, I found that I'm not properly configured to print things from the web. For example, 1 page documents, say a purchase confirmation, wants to print in very small format on six or seven ...

  1. Printing from Mozilla

    When I moved from IE7 to Firefox, I found that I'm not properly configured
    to print things from the web. For example, 1 page documents, say a purchase
    confirmation, wants to print in very small format on six or seven pages. I
    can't seem to find the place to tweak the settings. Can anyone help?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Printing from Mozilla

    pinger wrote:
    > When I moved from IE7 to Firefox, I found that I'm not properly configured
    > to print things from the web. For example, 1 page documents, say a purchase
    > confirmation, wants to print in very small format on six or seven pages. I
    > can't seem to find the place to tweak the settings. Can anyone help?
    >
    > Thanks.

    to get larger, you need to adjust the scale of the print
    under Print Preview

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread