Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 8/28/2007, 7pm - 8pm PDT (0200 - 0300
8/29/2007 UTC)

We will have a scheduled downtime window this Tuesday night from 7pm
to 8pm PDT. The following changes will take place:

* 7pm PDT (0200 UTC) - Tinderbox upgrade. Tinderbox code will be
upgraded for various security fixes. 30 minutes or less of downtime
is expected.
* 7pm PDT (0200 UTC) - developer.mozilla.org migration.
Developer.mozilla.org will be migrated to our production cluster. No
downtime is expected.

Please let me know if you have any reason why we should not proceed
with the planned maintenance. As always, we aim to keep downtime to
as little as possible, but unexpected complications can arise causing
longer downtime periods than expected. All systems should be
operational by the end of the maintenance window. Feel free to email
infra at mozilla.com if you see issues past the planned downtime.

Thanks,
-Justin