Re: Google Earth download. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Google Earth download. - Mozilla ; On 25.08.2007 21:37 UK Time, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote: > I am impressed with the technology itself. but the way its stands at > least on the Mac platform its not very useful. Hi Phillip, if you are not ...

  1. Re: Google Earth download.

    On 25.08.2007 21:37 UK Time, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

    > I am impressed with the technology itself. but the way its stands at
    > least on the Mac platform its not very useful.

    Hi Phillip,

    if you are not impressed with Google Earth you could try Google Moon and
    zoom down to the maximum level - I'm sure you'll be suitably impressed :-)

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  2. Re: Google Earth download.

    Herb wrote:
    > On 25.08.2007 21:37 UK Time, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
    >
    >> I am impressed with the technology itself. but the way its stands at
    >> least on the Mac platform its not very useful.

    > Hi Phillip,
    >
    > if you are not impressed with Google Earth you could try Google Moon and
    > zoom down to the maximum level - I'm sure you'll be suitably impressed :-)

    yeah, here's google moon: http://moon.google.com/

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Google Earth download.

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo created this reply On 8/26/2007 2:35 PM

    > Herb wrote:
    >> On 25.08.2007 21:37 UK Time, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am impressed with the technology itself. but the way its stands at
    >>> least on the Mac platform its not very useful.

    >> Hi Phillip,
    >>
    >> if you are not impressed with Google Earth you could try Google Moon and
    >> zoom down to the maximum level - I'm sure you'll be suitably impressed :-)
    >>

    > yeah, here's google moon: http://moon.google.com/

    Peter,

    Use the slider to Zoom down to the surface, your mouse will love you.

    Michael

    Posting To Mozilla.Test.Multimedia

    SeaMonkey
    The "All In One Internet Application Suite"

  4. Re: Google Earth download.

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Herb wrote:
    >> On 25.08.2007 21:37 UK Time, Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am impressed with the technology itself. but the way its stands at
    >>> least on the Mac platform its not very useful.

    >> Hi Phillip,
    >>
    >> if you are not impressed with Google Earth you could try Google Moon
    >> and zoom down to the maximum level - I'm sure you'll be suitably
    >> impressed :-)
    >>

    > yeah, here's google moon: http://moon.google.com/

    That looked great until the second from the top of the + mark on the
    zoom control The + mark and the one below was lost fine detail.

    Phillip M. Jones, CET mailtojones@kimbanet.com
    If it's "fixed", don't "break it"! http://www.vpea.org

  5. Re: Google Earth download.

    Phillip Jones, CET created this reply On 8/26/2007 7:40 PM

    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Herb wrote:

    >>> Hi Phillip,
    >>>
    >>> if you are not impressed with Google Earth you could try Google Moon
    >>> and zoom down to the maximum level - I'm sure you'll be suitably
    >>> impressed :-)
    >>>

    >> yeah, here's google moon: http://moon.google.com/
    >>

    > That looked great until the second from the top of the + mark on the
    > zoom control The + mark and the one below was lost fine detail.

    I don't know what ti advise, I tried it again and it went all the way to
    the top just under the "+" mark.

    Michael

    Posting To Mozilla.Test.Multimedia

    SeaMonkey
    The "All In One Internet Application Suite"

  6. Re: Google Earth download.

    Michael wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo created this reply On 8/26/2007 2:35 PM
    >
    >> Herb wrote:

    >>> Hi Phillip,
    >>>
    >>> if you are not impressed with Google Earth you could try Google Moon and
    >>> zoom down to the maximum level - I'm sure you'll be suitably impressed :-)
    >>>

    >> yeah, here's google moon: http://moon.google.com/
    >>

    > Peter,
    >
    > Use the slider to Zoom down to the surface, your mouse will love you.
    >
    > Michael

    yes, I know, thats why I posted it.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm