Re: Reply All not sending to "all" - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Reply All not sending to "all" - Mozilla ; Dave Kelsen wrote: > On 8/23/2007 6:40 PM The Real Bev spake these words of knowledge: > >> Dave Kelsen wrote: >> >>> On 8/23/2007 1:36 PM The Real Bev spake these words of knowledge: >> >> >>>> Personal replies ...

  1. Re: Reply All not sending to "all"

    Dave Kelsen wrote:
    > On 8/23/2007 6:40 PM The Real Bev spake these words of knowledge:
    >
    >> Dave Kelsen wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 8/23/2007 1:36 PM The Real Bev spake these words of knowledge:

    >>> Damn. I love a woman who'll take charge. Are you absolutely certain
    >>> that this forum can't *be* a dating service? I've long had a crush
    >>> on you, Bev. Sigh.

    >> OK, but we have to take my husband, children and grandchildren along.
    >> Don't worry, they won't eat much and they're all excellent
    >> conversationalists. You'll like them.

    > I ain't bringin' mine - my daughter-in-law would never give up her
    > children, and I don't wanna take the rest! Ah, well, another dream
    > dashed on the hard rock of reality...
    >

    >>> OK. Back on topic: your middle paragraph delineating three options
    >>> is exactly what's needed, because there are good reasons for needing
    >>> each of the options at different times. Perhaps the third is least
    >>> often useful in newsgroups, since the sender would most likely read
    >>> the reply anyway, and in my mind the sender is part of the group.
    >>> But I would definitely either add your option 1, or trade it for what
    >>> we currently have as 'Reply All', which is 'sender and group'.
    >>>
    >>> RFT!!!

    >> ???

    > Stands for "Roll Tide"...
    >
    > RFT!!!
    > Dave Kelsen

    Please move this discussion in mozilla.general newsgroup and continue it
    there

    --
    "http://www.mozilla.org/community/etiquette.html"

  2. Re: Reply All not sending to "all"

    Dave Kelsen wrote:
    > On 8/24/2007 4:55 PM Nir spake these words of knowledge:
    >
    >> Dave Kelsen wrote:
    >>> On 8/23/2007 6:40 PM The Real Bev spake these words of knowledge:

    >>> I ain't bringin' mine - my daughter-in-law would never give up
    >>> her children, and I don't wanna take the rest! Ah, well, another
    >>> dream dashed on the hard rock of reality...

    >>> Stands for "Roll Tide"...
    >>>
    >>> RFT!!! Dave Kelsen

    >> Please move this discussion in mozilla.general newsgroup and
    >> continue it there

    > Son, I admire your enthusiasm, but you're a little quick on the
    > trigger. Take some advice and settle down a bit; smoke a joint, or do
    > whatever you personally do to relax. You may eventually make it to
    > consummation, rather than endless premature exclamation.
    >

    > RFT!!! Dave Kelsen

    Dave , I love you advice . But i think you will also agree that to me ,
    being a nonsmoker, its hard to take a smoke but to you ,being a
    responsible person ,it should be easier to follow mozilla forum etiquette .
    So again i like to request your reconsideration in this matter

+ Reply to Thread